Part 17: His Side Of Story

Assalamualikum!!!

When you see the Moon... you see the Beauty of ALLAH...
When you see the Sun... you see the Power of ALLAH...

Iman is like sugar in the tea we all have it. But if we don't stir it well with good deeds we wont taste its sweetness.

Part 17: His Side Of Story

Ali sat beside the crying Azra trying to form words to explain everything happened a while ago. He was nervous beyond imagination never in his life he thought such kind of situations will come up in his life.

"Ali..." Azra whispered while sobbing

Ali fetched a glass of water from the nightstand and offered her. She drank the water and signed in relief

"Ali.."

"Azra..." he was cut by Azra "let me speak please" she said with teary eyes

"Ali I'm sorry I'm really sorry because of me you couldn't marry the girl you loved" she sobbed "because of me you had to hear her curses" she sobbed again "I'm.... I'm sorry please forgive me. It's all my fault I'm sorry. We will file a divorce" suddenly this Idea popped in her head.

Ali was stunt, shock, astonished he didn't knew what to say divorce was a huge decision. "Ali I'll take all the blame you give me divorce and then marry Asiya. You love her and I don't want to be the hurdle. Ya... this is correct" she again and again repeated her lines as if she has memorised it. But somewhere deep down her heart was aching.

Her heart was paining because her heart had liked him. She so wanted her happily ever after with him. She did thought now that they are comfortable they will take a another step. But everything was just a mere thought. The dream of having picture perfect life wasn't even near of nowhere. Specially with this new found information.

"Are you done!!" Ali said with gritted teeth. He had lost his control on his anger. Here he wanted to amend things and here she is ranting all useless lines. The biggest truth is he never loved Asiya.

Never

"Ali..."

"Now you listen to me.. don't dare interrupt" he said with a stern voice she felt herself nodding in affirmative

"I never loved Asiya" she looked at him with wide eyes "yes it's true"

"Then...."

"I said don't interrupt" he said with another stern rake and she felt shiver due to fear. Previous days she had never seen him this angry he was always calm and compose.

"I saw Asiya the first time in a Dargha. One evening ammi had told me to bring Niyaaz from dargha It was quite late the sun had settled inside the clouds. I took the Niyaaz and rushed towards my car in all this process I clashed with Asiya. That day she was wearing an Indian outfit her head covered with hijab her face devoted without makeup. And I felt I loss the count of my heartbeat. I lowered my gaze because it was haram. Her condition was the same but she didn't lowered the gaze. I turned my heels and left the place.

The next time I saw her on the board meeting she belonged to my rival company and that day also I lost the count of my heartbeat not due to attraction but due to shock. She was wearing a mini skirt and a tank top she showed half of her skin. Her hair open and face devoted with tons of makeup.

All this while I thought I liked her because she was kind of girl I wanted my life partner to be but after looking at her in the meeting I came to know the difference between attraction and like. The whole meeting I couldn't concentrate because half of the mens were ogling at her. Astagfirullah!! And she was enjoying the attention she got.

After the meeting she approached me and offered her hand to shake I didn't respond so she snaked her arms around my neck and hugged me. For me it was like earth slided down my feet. I didn't knew she was like this the girl I thought I fell was someone else. I didn't hug her back I just freed myself from his grip nor converse with her and left the room without any word.

Next day she approached my family. She came home wearing a tight jeans and crop top. She said she wants to marry me even after knowing her family and my family don't get along each other. She openly bluntly said she loves me and want to get married. She didn't have any stole or anything to cover her head. When abbu asked whom she wants to get married she said my name.

Abbu asked me in person that do I love her I said I don't know about love but I do like her and cleared the thing that she isn't in any Islamic teaching nor does follow Islamic rules and I don't want to marry her.

Asiya said she wanted a chance but abbu didn't listen and told he wants a girl belongs to Islamic background. She cursed and that was very much clear for my family to say no to her but she was persist. She asked the time of one year she said she will change. For her relationship were deals.

Later abbu agreed to her deal. After that we came to know cursing, wearing short dresses, parties, drinks, pubs all these were her life. She belonged to a non Islamic background but ammi said if she changes we can give her a chance. It's been eight months not even a single hint of change has been appeared in Asiya. She is same old" he finished his side of story and looked at Azra

She wasn't sobbing, she wasn't crying she was just trying to register the tragic story. "She had just met you once. Right?" She asked

"She wants what she likes. I was also a wants a need nothing else. I know Asiya doesn't loves me it's attraction that she feels towards me and I felt towards her" he explained

"So are you still attracted??" She asked her voice choked

"No..." he said in response she felt her heart melt "Azra about divorce how could you think that. In Islam even thinking is haram. We are bind together in this pure relation and you want to break. Is there anything I can't fulfill. Didn't I tell you for me no woman matters except you. Your the only one still how could you Azra" he said with anger

She clutched his hand quickly and started crying again "I'm sorry please don't be angry I thought I was the reason you didn't get to marry your love. I'm sorry I don't want divorce I never wanted please" she pleaded like kid in return he wrapped his arms around her and took her in a hug.

"It's ok.. never in your lifetime say it again... I want you to be my wife forever" he said and kissed the top of her head. She cling to him more as tight as she could.

A/N:

Assalamualikum!!!

Hello people!!! How was the update... please drop down your comments I'm too eager to read all of them.. now Azra and Ali are going to be together without Asiya..