Part 22: Misunderstanding

Assalamualikum!!

A/N: Hello Lovies!!! Broken Hearts is up.. you guyss can go and read it... It's for fun and the book is meant for Humor so no war against India and Pakistan... In the Journey of Broken Hearts Asiya will turn herself into a better Muslimah... 'it takes a broken heart to mend another broken heart'

O CONTROLLER OF HEARTS, make our hearts firm on YOUR Deen and bless us with solid Imaan...  آميـــن يا أرحــم الراحميـن - Ameen

Show mercy towards others. Allah forgives you everyday, you shouldn’t find it hard to forgive others. Forgive and forget.

Face your trials with patience, for they may have hidden blessings within them that will show later..

Part 22: Misunderstanding

She walked inside the garden of Abdullah mansion to talk with Afsha.. In the Walimah she asked her to meet in the garden she has something important to say. Those were the words she said with a gleam of happiness in her eyes.. Azra smiled and walked ahead bare footed to meet her.

Afsha has gone through a lot in her life, may Allah (swt) bless her and have little more mercy she needs it. Her hatered towards men is going to led her nowhere but past isn't easy to forget either... Azra stopped in her tracks when she saw Hamza (her ex - fiancee) waiting for her in the garden.

She turned her heel and started to walk away but Hamza was fast so he grabbed her arm and stopped her in her tracks. She wiggle out of his arms and pushed him muttering an Astagfirullah..!!

"What do you want Hamza...??" She said keeping her voice at bay but in true sense she wanted to shout at him for even touching her. It's only Ali's right to touch her no one else's.

"I wanted to apologise.." Hamza standing in front of her like a victim

Azra just shrugged her shoulders not knowing what to say. She doesn't have any right to say anything what's happened is already happened no one can change the fact and top of all the turn life took was amazing for her. She got Ali. The person she loves.

"Azra.. say something..." he pleaded

"I don't know what to say.." she said and sighed in frustration "why are you apologising.." she asked in confusion

"I got to know that the heena designer was paid to write Ali's name and those photo and all were your cousin Adil's plan.." he said in harsh tone

"Thanks to Allah that I got my character back... I'm not characterless like your parents described me... I was all happy and getting married to you....." she was cut by Hamza..

"Then divorce your husband and marry me..." he said and placed his hand on her shoulder. She was blank at the moment. How can a person be so cheap. Thinking of divorcing Ali would be a nightmare for her. She felt warm on her shoulder she turned her face and recognised his arm. She pushed him far away from her.

"He is what I want... I love my husband.. I will never divorce him.. get it.." she said and walked away..

On her way back to Mansion she found Afsha coming out of the mansion hurriedly. Azra walked towards her in grave anger..

"You planned Hamza and my meeting..." she asked with venom in her voice

"What?? Do I look like an insane person.." Afsha scrunched her nose in disgust

"Let.. it be why did you call me.." Azra asked keeping aside her anger

"Wait... a second you were with Hamza in the garden.." Afsha asked and Azra nodded her head

"Well.. I saw Ali jiju going to his room with utmost anger.. I think your husband is more important than me.. maybe he kinda saw you both together..." Afsha and Azra's eyes went wide in horror.

She rushed to her room and saw Ali sitting on the bed with laptop in his lap. The way he was tapping the keys with loud noise meant he was angry. She sat beside him and looked at him with pleading eyes. She tried to hold his arm but he pushed her away.

"Ali...." she whispered tears got themselves gathered in her eyes

"Do you want divorce...??" He asked he himself didn't wanted to ask that question but he really wanted to know. Even his heart was pricking but he needed to know

"No...!!" She shouted

"Please don't lie... I saw you and Hamza..." he shouted his hands fisted in his palms and jaw clenched

"Ali...." she tried to explain but he didn't let her

"I saw you and him in the garden. I was standing in the balcony I saw him holding your arm I thought he is misbehaving I came to your rescue but what I heard shook me to the core..He asked you to divorce me and remarry him.. he had his hand on your shoulder that was my right.." he shouted punching his knuckles on the wall in anger.

Azra had never seen this side of Ali. He was always calm and caring. Always there for her, sweet, loving but never an angry person. She had never seen him this angry.. "Ali... how can you say that..." she tried to hold his arm but he pushed her away

"I was blank that's the moment, reason I didn't pushed him away but when I gain back my senses I pushed him away... I don't want a divorce..." she said and back hugged him crying on his back trying to prove her point.

Tonight she had different plans, she was going to propose as well. She wanted this night to be a memorable one but the turn of events just made it worst. She wanted to consume her marriage today.. Finally wanted him to make her his.. but it's all ruined..

"I need time to think and remove my anger somewhere... I'm leaving.." he said and removed her hands from his torso and walked outside of the room.

She wiped her tears and walked behind him but stopped in her tracks when she saw Shareef and Ali on the stairs. She turned back to go to the room but what caught her attention was the conversation.

"Ali.. our project in Chennai has been postponed for God knows what reason.. I wanted Fahad to go and solve the matter but today I can't.. these few day are initial days of his marriage so can you please go.." Shareef said

"Of course Abbu..." Ali said and shareef patted his back and left for his room.

Ali turned to come back to room but on his way he found Azra near a pillar in pool of tears. She looked at with pleading eyes speaking thousands of emotions.

"Don't give me such a huge punishment..... at least talk and resolve it..." she said holding his arm

"I think this is best... for us to think.. do we want to stay with each other or not..." he said not looking at her and harshly removed his hand from her grip...

A/N:

Assalamualikum!!

Hello Readers!! Hope everyone is doing good... I'm sorry for late update.. but college life isn't easy.. I have exams next week... Inshallah will update after that... please vote and comment.. I will love to read your views... Do check out Broken Hearts..

The above amazing cover by: FarzanaBai