Part 11: New House

Assalamualikum!!!
Ramadan kareem Mubarak to everyone. Do remember me in your prayers specially for my health I need it a lot.

Sometimes, you just need a little time to yourself with Quran in your hand, tears in your eyes and ALLAH in your heart.

Part 11: New House

We entered another house with Ayyan and his broker but still Ali wasn't satisfied with it. He says he wants something different what he can't explain.

"Ali don't be a spoilt brat" Ayyan shouted

This was the eighth house Ali has rejected still he couldn't find any house for us. He also asked me which one I liked and as per my choice all the houses were Mashallah beautiful but he just shook his head and denied.

Ayyan smacked Ali's head and walked out of the house with his broker in anger. Ali rubbed his head 'it might be paining' I rubbed my palm on head hesitantly but he didn't say anything and let me ease his pain.

"Ali the house is so beautiful. Why don't we choose this??" I said and took my hand back from his forehead

"Azra I want something different" he said in a tired tone

"Like what kind??"

"I don't know!!"

I sighed and walked out because Ayyan was calling us. We sat inside the car and left for search of our new house.

We stopped at another building entrance. The building might be of 25 floors. The area was hygienic and safe. There were old mens group sitting and laughing in one of the tree shades. Many old womens were sitting and gossiping. Younger womens were buying groceries, kids playing in the mud. There was a park for jogging as well.

We all walked inside the elevator Ayyan pressed 18 number. We reached 18th floor. Ayyan showed us another amazing house but this house was more beautiful than all the others. Mashallah!!

I looked at Ali and he was grinning widely. I think he liked the house. We explored the house it was perfect for both of us. The hall was big with attached dinning area, the kitchen was big enough for me and the bedroom were nice as well. It was a three bedroom hall kitchen room with an amazing balcony. The scenario from balcony was mesmerising the sun shining brightly and the greenery was simply elegant.

"Did you like this??" Ayyan asked with hope in his eyes

Ali smiled "This is perfect" he said and both hugged each other.

"Ok... I'll give you the keys by tonight you both can shift from tomorrow and yes all this stuff will be removed so do shopping for your new house asap" Ayyan said everything in one breath and Ali laughed at how excited his friend was.

***

"So did you both like the house??" Shareef asked

Everyone was sitting in the living area after dinner to dicuss our new house interiors and other stuff.

"Yes!!! The house is amazing"

"Ya... ya uncle he has rejected eight houses ask bhabhi" Ayyan nagged like a baby

Others laughed and Amina aunty pulled Ali's ears "Ali that was bad you troubled your best friend a lot today" she said in a stern yet comic way

"Ahh!!! Mom please leave my ear. I'm married now. What will my wife think" he hissed

"I don't care you are still my four year old Ali" she left his ear "who used to run in the whole house just not to drink milk"

"Mom please!!!" I laughed at his antics this is just a whole new side of his or probably I don't know him yet

"Look she is also laughing on me" Ali pointed towards me I stopped laughing fear engulfed me

"Are you laughing on my son" Amina aunty asked in a serious tone

I gulped down my saliva tears welled up in my eyes I looked down in guilt "hey!! I was kidding Azra" I heard Ali's voice

He sat beside me and wiped my tears "I was just kidding mom was also playing along with me" he said wiping my tears with the back of his knuckles

"Ali you made her cry" Fahad bhai shouted

He pouted and looked at me with sorry expression I smiled and shook my head in negative. He slid an arm around my waist and pulled me in his torso

First time I'm so close to him everyone around went in aww and started laughing on us saying us cute but I couldn't pay attention to anyone his cologne was making me go crazy.

I wrapped my arms around him in response. I felt I was safe and secured in his arms the place I actually want to be forever.

"Bhai do your romance in your room not here" Ruksar said and others laughed

I blushed and hid myslef in his chest more he didn't even once stopped me just let me cling to him in return he too hugged me.

"Ramadaan is near so we should shop your new house stuff asap" Hamida khala said

We all looked at her I shifted in Ali's chest still my head on his chest and his arms around me. 'It's just perfect'

"I think you all should wait until Ramadan ends" Imran chachu said

"Ya... Ramadan is a month of Ibadat (worship) so in this month we should concentrate on seeking forgiveness and doing more good deeds after that you both can shift to your new house" Sabera chachi said

"Ok....." Ali said

"On whose name lease should be there" Ayyan asked

"Azra" Ali said without thinking twice I looked at him with open wide eyes

"Ok.." Ayyan replied

After some more chit chat everyone left for their respective houses. Only we family members were there. Mehr went to her room shareef uncle and Fahad bhai left for study room. Amina aunty and I with Ali left for our rooms.

A/N:

Assalamualikum!!!!

Jazakallah khair for 1k views are you all liking the story or is it way too boring do let me know.

From tomorrow Ramadan starts so I won't be available more nor will update regularly but I'll try my best.

Ramadan kareem Mubarak to everyone. Take complete advantage of this month.

Do remember me in your prayers specially for my health I need it a lot.