LOCKED HEARTS SERIES CONTINUES

Assalamualikum!!
I hope Alhumdullilah everybody is fine!! Sorry for all the delays but here I am with the instalments of the other book. I updated the books please add it to your library In Sha Allah chapters will be up soon.

Broken Hearts two chapters are already up. My Heart's Key will be up by tomorrow In Sha Allah!! Please do give these two book chance as well.

Do drop by both the books you can find them on my profile and please leave your precious valuable comments in the comment box. I'll wait!!

Broken Hearts

[Spin-off to 'Locked Hearts' but can be read as stand lone]

Asiya Malik: The drool worthy girl. she gets what she wants. Parties, Pubs, Friends and curses are her life. she ran away from her house to be with the man of her dreams but the dreams got shattered when she saw him married to someone else. She drowned herself in Alcohol and stay at her friends house cause her parents don't want her back.

Akib Azmat: A responsible citizen of Pakistan and The Grandson of the ex-governor of Lahore. An urdu freak, loves his religion to the core of his heart. He led his heart break for someone he loved. He came to India to meet his father and brother but landed himself with a problem name Asiya.

what happens when he find Asiya in middle of the road drunk and lying half unconscious?
The Problem is he liked her for the first time he saw her but she loves someone else.
Both the Hearts are Broken, will they mend each others broken heart or Asiya will never be over Ali Abdullah.
FIND OUT IN 'BROKEN HEARTS'

Note: The book is a work of fiction anything resembles to reality is a coincidence. This book isn't meant to hurt anybody's feelings it's just for humor and no war against India Pakistan. Peace-Out.

My Heart's Key

[Spin-off to LOCKED HEARTS but can be read as stand alone]

(Join in the journey of your favorite couple and do remince our Locked Hearts all couples too.)

Afsha Usman: the pessimistic Queen. She is cold-hearted, stubborn and a logical person. She is the opposite of what a guy likes in a girl. She hates the men species including their aura on earth except for her father. Afsha Usman is determined to achieve her career goals but it all drownes by just one man. Aahil Ibrahim.

Aahil Ibrahim: C.E.O of the multi-national company Ibrahim Enterprise. He isn't fond of girls specially ones like Afsha and sure her first impression on him isn't good at all. For once she enters his life all he want to do is rip her face off or just peak into those cold eyes and learn more about her.

One Newspaper article change their life.
"Ibrahim Enterprise C.E.O urgently needs a P.A." what happens when Miss Pessimistic turns out to be his P.A

Allah (swt) has different plans for everyone and sure he has plans for Aahil and Afsha too. Will their fate collide?? How will Aahil become the key to Afsha's confined heart.

Find out in 'MY HEART'S KEY'