Part 8: It's Complicated

Assalamualikum!!!

Charge your faith with. Subhanallah. Allahu Akbar. Alhumdulillah. Astaghfirullah. La ilaha iIlallah.

Keep praying for what you want. Impossibility and possibility are merely concepts of your mind. To Allah nothing is impossible.

Part 8: It's Complicated

I applied some khol in my eyes looking at the mirror my eyes went to my hands. The Heena applied in my hands had turned dark red.

I remembered once Zara telling me the girl who's Heena turned dark shade of red her husband loves her the most. I blushed at that memory of mine but it didn't last soon.

Last night Ali confessed it He never liked me. How can I even think of he loving me when he told he didn't even look at me properly not even once.

The door of the room opened Ali came inside with a bag in his hand. He smiled warmly I did the same.

"Ammi had sent a neckline for you" he said passing me the bag

"Your ammi isn't angry with this sudden marriage??" I asked

"No!! Abbu had conversation with her" he explained

"Where are we going??"

"First to your house for lunch after that we will catch flight to Bangalore for my house"

"Ohh... You stay in Bangalore??" How kind of wife I am who doesn't even know where her husband lives. What he does for a living. He is still a starnger to me.

"Ya!!! We never talked so you don't know anything but I'll let you know don't worry" he said with a reassuring sign

We sat inside the car he gave the driver my house address within minutes we were on the way to my house.

Life is going to be more complicated than it was before. New set of people, new life, new city, new house and most importantly away from family.

"Azreena" he called out

I looked at him he was uncomfortable in talking I can say that he was running his hand through his hair. I smiled "please call me Azra" I pleaded

He smiled and nodded "Azra I know things between us....aren't like they should be" he took pause taking a deep breath he started "Azra act in front of my family that we are kind of husband and wife. You know..." he tried explaining but failed miserably

"Ali I understand we need to act as a couple in front of mine and your family" I said with I understand way and he smiled

"Isn't it too complicated to talk with you" he asked out of nowhere

I laughed at his choice of words "It's not complicated it's awkward"

"Ya... like" he again ran his hand through his hair

"Can't we become friends??" He asked hopefully "I mean we are married and have a long journey ahead and after our death In sha allah in Jannah as well. Why don't we start with small things" he said my heart skipped a beat when he said he will walk with me in Jannah. Key word ME.

I smiled and nodded "In sha allah" I said audible to me but no he listened and smiled sheepishly making me blush.

We reached home my home it's been just a night and I already felt like I haven't been home since ages. I ran inside my house Ali was behind. I shouted as I entered the living area where everyone was seated.

"Ammii abbuuu!!"

Ammi abbu hugged me following all my other members and then my gang just pounce on me making me fall but I felt two arms on my back saving me from falling. I looked at owner it was Ali he made me stand.

Zara cleared her throat making us break our eye lock. 'It's so embarrassing' I went to my room with my gang Ali sat with abbu and other mens. Whereas ammi and other ladies went to kitchen.

"How was your night??" Sana asked

'Wallahi!!! What should I say'

"Appi we are secret sharers tell us" Alya said

I took a deep breath like Ali did in car "It's Complicated" finally spilled the beans

"What else was there to listen we knew this would be the answer" miss cold hearted Afsha said

"Did he blame you for this forcing for marriage and all??" zara asked

"No... infact he is very kind and generous with me. He thinks about my comfort first and later his"

"You both should give it a try" Alya said

"Don't rush try and understand each other and work this marriage out" Sana said

"I can't give you sympathy and all appi nor I can tell you what do because it's already plan by our creator just trust him and go with the flow. Allah always has something for you, A key for every problem,a light for every shadow and a plan for every tomorrow." My miss cold hearted Afsha said

She is cold hearted that doesn't mean she doesn't have a heart it's just that she has built walls around her all she need a True man to overcome these walls and enter her heart.

We had dinner with lots of fun everyone teasing me making me blush 'what's with new brides and their blushes' like I don't know I just blush when it comes to Ali.

Nikkah has that power that's the reason arrange marriage works after even not knowing that person more than three or four days. Nikkah has the power of creating love between two complete starngers.

I wish I also will be one day capable enough so that he too loves me like I watch my ammi abbu after so many years of marriage their love is just as same as I used to see in childhood.

We bid bye to my parents I shed few tears with my family I'm going far away from them but I'm going to my actual house where I truly belong. Chachu says Girls are guest in their parental house their permanent house is where her Humsafar lives. And duniya is no ones actual residence our actual place is in Jannah we can only go there with are good deeds and help of our lord.

A/N:

Assalamualikum!!! Hello
How was the chapter sorry for being late I was watching cricket so couldn't update. Do tell me your review please vote comment and share. Do tell others about this book as well. Silent people also do let me know your reviews.