Part 9: Excited Family

Assalamualikum!!!

SubhanAllah (سبحان الله)Glory be to Allah

Alhamdulillah (الحمد لله)Praise be to Allah

Allahu Akbar (الله اكبر)Allah is the Greatest.

Don't try to change what ALLAH has planned for your life. Because only ALLAH knows what is best for you.

Part 9: Excited Family

We reached Ali's house it was a huge house and indeed very beautiful. The bungalow was coloured in white from outside as we entered he guided me and showed me the outer beauty of his house.

There was lot of greenery around his house. He said his mother loved gardening and natural beauty. The house had a swimming pool outside the house I just got a glimpse of the pool as it was situated at the back and we had to go in front.

He rang the bell of the giant door and within minutes it flew open revealing a beautiful house lot many people around and the person opened the door. She was quite enthusiastic kind of girl. She had a wide grin on her face as she looked up to Ali.

"Bhaijaan (Brother)" she shouted on top of lungs and pounced on Ali. I laughed how he stumbled for catching her in his arms. I heard few more voices around me and found so many people in the house.

'He also has a huge family like mine. A. BIG. FAT. INDIAN. FAMILY. '

"Bhabhi!!!!" The girl again shouted making others laugh and she pounced on me as well and I'm very bad so I stumbled but Ali had my back

"Mehr calm down. She will fell down" he said to his sister 'so her name is Mehr'

She broke the hug "Bhaijaan you already started taking bhabhi's side. You don't love me anymore you only love bhabhi" she said with a cute pout but her statement made me blush

"Drama queen let them in" I heard Fahad bhai shouting from Mehr's back

We entered the house and got showered by lots of hugs and kisses. I was literally pounced by dozen of womens but he was calm when he got pounced by mens. I think he is used to such pouncing on him.

"Let her breathe" A woman in her late 70's said she was seated on the sofa. Everyone left me in a minute as they were afraid of that old woman. She signalled me to come towards. I was so afraid 'what if she rejects me'

A pitch formed inside my stomach I didn't knew any single person here expect three. I looked at Ali and he smiled in assurance I walked towards the elderly woman.

I sat on my knees in front of her she raised her hand and caressed my cheek checked me out upside down. Her eyes flickered on me making me more nervous. I lowered my gaze with the fear of rejection.

"Mashallah!!!" The elderly woman shouted like others I got startled and looked at her. She was grinning so wide. "You're very much beautiful from your soul" she said genuinely I smiled warmly. 'I got accepted'

I mentally thanked Allah (swt) millionth times for getting me accepted in his family. "Ali introduce her to us" the woman said Ali walked towards me and sat beside me.

"Azra she is my Daadi (Grandmom) Zulekha Abdullah. Normally she doesn't quickly accepts someone and is very strict with others except with me" he said sheepishly and other youngsters just rolled their eyes.

"Ya!!! From now onwards I give you my Ali's responsibility don't ever make my son unhappy or else I'll remove you from my good list" Zulekha Daadi said in a stern yet comic way

"Ohh!!! So she is already in your good list and here I'm trying to be from last 21years" Mehr said dramatically wipig her fake tears

Ali stuck his tongue out and teased Mehr where as she just complained to her father. "Ok... now please introduce us as well" another woman in her 50's said smilingly

Ali got up so did I he walked towards that woman and slid an arm around her shoulder "Azra she is my ammi Amina"

I smiled but still a fear engulfed me I lowered my gaze she walked towards me and wrap her arms around me "welcome to family Azra" she broke the hug and kissed my forehead 'I miss my ammi'

"Azra you know abbu and Fahad bhai and then this is my chatter box Mehr my sister" he said pointing towards shareef uncle, Fahad bhai and pointing towards Mehr. She waved me happily and hugged me in excited almost fell on me this time also Ali held my back

"Mehr control your excitement" Amina aunty eyed her

"Welcome Azra to an over excited family and overrated excited kind of people" Fahad bhai said and others all laughed. Their voice echoed in the whole house. 'The family is Mashallah!! Amazing Allah always have better plans for everyone'

"Azra these are my cousins and best friends" he said pointing towards bunch of mens they all waved me

"He is Aahil Ibrahim" Ali said pointing towards a guy same height of Ali. I didn't looked further just lowered my gaze.

"He is Ayyan" pointing towards guy beside Aahil "he is Faiz and he is Zaroon" she said pointing towards the other two mens.

"Aahil and Ayyan are my best friends and Faiz and Zaroon are my cousins" he said and I exchanged salam's with everyone.

"Ok..now the girls of the house" he walked towards the other side of the room where girls were giggling with Mehr "you know Mehr" I nodded and he continued "she is Ruksar my cousin" Ruksar next moment pounce on me Ali again held my back.

"Ruksar she is not going anywhere at least let me introduce her then she is all yours" he said to Ruksar in matter of fact tone

"She is not ours she is your's bhaijaan" Ruksar said with a baby pout and I blushed.

"Don't mind she is way to blunt" Another woman said eyeing Ruksar I nodded and smiled at her

"She is Ziya and Zoya both are twins just that mole on Zoya's eyebrow can discriminate them or else they just look alike" he said both the girls pounce on me Ali still held my back.

"Girls atleast let me introduce her" he said annoyingly making others laugh.

He walked towards the elders I quickly followed him "Azra you know ammi abbu he is Imran chachu and Sabera chachi Faiz, Ziya and Zoya's ammi abbu" he pointed towards them

"He is Rizwan khalu and Hamida khala. Ruksar ammi abbu and he is Hammad Chachu and Yasmin Chachi zaroon ammi abbu" he introduced me to the other half of the family all the elders I exchanged salams with mens and womens all pounced on me.

I'm going to be loved by everyone I think, they all are so welcoming people no one was even rude. I guess I'm going to be used to all this pouncing and all. I like my new life and new set of people in my life hope I get love from Ali as I'm getting from his family. Inshallah!!.

A/N:

Assalamualikum!!!

Haven't I become regular now a days I think I am so can I except some more comments apart from usual ones. Please Do let me know are you all liking the book or not.

I don't know many Muslim sister's on wattpad I'm finding so if you all can suggest or share my book with others I'll be grateful.

Do Vote Comment and Share the book IF you like it.