Epilogue

Assalamualikum!!

Life is not about materialism or money. It's about loving the people that matter most because you'll never know if you'll see them tomorrow.

The more you seek and grow in your relationship with Allah, the less attractive sin is. Give Allah the desires of your heart.

If you do not follow ALLAH'S prescription of performing five daily prayers regularly, don't wonder why your heart is dead.

• Epilogue •

Life's not always what we plan it, sometimes the odd things are the best. When I look back in time the years I've spent with the only love of my life, the women who stood by my side through thick and thin, makes me feel the happiest man alive. Azra hates it when I say looking back at time, she always says think ahead, look ahead, past is just a memory look ahead for our future to create more memories...

But looking back in time I find my life wasn't always on a up hill, nor it was always on a downhill just these ups and downs taught us to run our marriage life more smoothly. Remincing how wonderful life was and how much more we are going to explore, just the thought makes me fly high in the sky.

I walk ahead in the garden of Abdullah Villa, you guys might me thinking what about our house well after the lease aloted time was over I suggested buying our own new house but Azra said she wants to stay at ammi-abbu's place. Having elders with us teach us life more gracefully. No teacher or councillor will be able to teach you life more gracefully other than our elders.

Specially when you have kids, I feel so much happy to keep my kids under the shade of my parents. They'll be having the guide their father had and more precisely the best guides.

"Abbbuuujjjjiiiiiiii" I hear the loud shirk and last I remember it's my daughter Zahra who's as loud as her Mehr Khala

I feel someone tugged at my pants. Two tiny arms around my legs. I smile down at the little creature of mine. She is hiding her self behind me. I bend down and pick her up. She curls her arms around my neck and hide her face in the crook of my neck

"Save me Abbu ji" she whispered in my ear

"from whom??" I asked controlling my laughter. I know it's Abyan again teasing my innocent baby, well the innocent word isn't meant for her though

"Abyan Aahil Ibrahim" she murmured rolling her eyes

My five old daughter is too much like her khala Mehr, the expressions and the over acting she does most of all the fuss she makes out of nothing is all inherited from Mehr. Sometimes I feel she is Mehr's daughter instead of mine.

Talking about kids Mehr's kids are sweet little devils and Aahil's son is the leader of all, like father like son.

"C'mon I'll take you in" I said and walk inside the house which is gathered with our whole family.

As I enter with my little bundle of joy in my hands I find Zara and Ayyan with her fake scolding their kids. Well it's only Ayyan, Zara is busy making pony tails of her daughter.

I find my complete family happy and laughing. I thank Allah (swt) million times will be less to give me such a good time in the world and i wish my aakhirah will be good and rest is all his plans.

Tens years of my life have been gone and here I think it was yesterday that Fiasco happened, suddenly I was married then I fell in love and then life took some unwanted twist and turns but at the end it's all Allah's plans. I smile as I watch my parents gathered around with so many kids playing laughing re-living their own childhood.

Life can't be better than this!!

"Aliii come fast what are you doing there!!" I hear Azra shouting standing in middle of the living area under the beautiful chandelier. The light peaking from the chandelier making her look more gorgeous then her age.

She stood there with cake in her hand and beside her stood my nine year old son Murat. It's Murat's birthday today and gathering our whole jam is his wish. If I say he is like me will be an offence to Azra cause he just looks likes me but is complete carbon copy of my wife. He thinks about everyone before himself and it was his wish not to give a lavish party instead just have a meet up with family so he can play with his cousins. My boy has always made me proud.

But the irony is today is Murat's birthday and tomorrow it's mine and Azra's tenth wedding anniversary. Everyone gathers around Murat. Murat and Zahra stand side by side and cut the cake together surrounded with loud claps from us.

*At Night*

I saw Azra stand-ing in the balcony staring at the stars. She smiled as she saw the scary night wasn't scary anymore it was stary now.

I encircled my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder. She smiled and kissed my cheek giggling while I tickle her stomach

"Happy Anniversary Habibi!! Life has shown so many happy and sad colours and I am happy to share all these with you and wish you be together till death do us apart and even reconcile in Janaah as well" I said kissing her forehead

"Ameen" she whispered hugging me tightly!!

The End

Assalamualikum!!!

The last part is here!! I don't have lot of time so I wrote a short part!! Hope you all like it.

The first book in the series have finished and I'm so happy and emotional too. I loved writing Locked Hearts the spiritual romance and I hope you all loved reading it too.

The series isn't finished yet. Broken Hearts and My Heart's key is left. On my profile Broken Hearts is up Inshallah My hearts key will is up soon. 

Thank you everyone who all Voted and Commented on the book you have always supported me I hope to see you in other two books as well!!

Please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!