Part 3: What Is Asmara's Plan

Assalamualikum:)

Trust Allah, He is the only one who knows what is best for you & wants the best for you. He will never disappoint you.

Part 3: What is Asmara's plan

We all were having dinner with shareef uncle's family, the food for all the other guest was delivered to their room only. It was just my family and shareef uncle's, not to forget I have a big fat Indian family.

Adil's parents are also present abbu had verdict with them and they are ashamed of their sons deeds. I didn't get time to thank Fahad bhai he helped me so much today

'I will thank him after dinner'

My family is very very very large my cousin Afsha, Sana, Alyah, Zara were giggling while eating and their parents were glaring at them. Asmara my one and only enemy, I never mean her my enemy she considers me as. She had a stone face don't know why and Asmara and Adil were talking with their eyes something was up with them.

Abbu, Javed mamu, Iqbal chachu, Mohsin Khalu with shareef uncle were discussing their business matters which I'm barely interested in it 'they talk so softly' I look around and found Saira chachi, Farida mami, ammi, Rihana chachi talking about my Haldi and Heena.

My wedding functions are from tomorrow, tomorrow morning my Haldi is there and then in the evening my Heena function after that I'm not allowed to come out of my room and no one can come and meet me except my cousins and ammi no mens and not even abbu.

After dinner I saw Fahad bhai going upstairs I quickly followed him am basically wearing hijab in my house too there are lot's of guest present so abbu told all the womens to wear their hijab's except Afsha she never wears hijab her parents told her and tried to convince her but she never listen to them she is kind of different from all of us.

"Excuse me Fahad" my eyes locked on the floor with Fahad his brother was also present both the mens turned their heels

"Yes..." Replied

"Jazakallah khair for helping me and saving me from that Adil" I said softly recollecting morning incident.

"Wa antum fa jazakallu khair, your like my sister in fact yours and her age is same so I'm happy I could help you. And don't worry till your wedding I and Ali will take care of that Adil he won't create any problem" he said I slightly put my eye lashes up and saw both the brother nodding their head.

"Jazakallah khair" I again thanked him with a smile

"No problem" he said and left up stairs

I turned and found Asmara standing and smirking "seems like you love to interact with mens" she said with a wicked smile

"Astagfirullah what are you saying I was just thanking him for helping me" I said in a shocked tone

"Then why are you justifying yourself" she said

"I'm not justifying I'm just keeping my point" I said

"You know what, I know you very well with all your cheesy talks you manipulated Hamza's mom so that you can get married to Hamza after knowing I like him" she snapped at me

"Ya Allah... I never knew that I didn't even knew Hamza's mother until she herself didn't came and had a conversation with me about Islam in that Istama" I defended myself from her accusations.

She is accusing me for wrong things I have never ever done that. Ya Allah what's happening why there are so many problems in my marriage first that Adil and now Asmara.

"Azra on the day of your marriage you won't marry Hamza" she told me and left the place

I'm standing like a statue on the staircase what is happening with me why only me. I ran to my room wiped my tears and did wudu. I sat on the prayer mat prayed to Allah (swt), I cried and cried and asked for my betterment, I asked him to do what's better for me and my future. Everything is in his hands, my marriage, my respect everything I don't care about the world, I don't care what others think about me I just want the creator, the Almighty to be happy and give me blessings on my marriage day.

I wiped the tears folded the prayer mat and heard a knock on the door I opened and saw my cousins they came inside and sat on the bed, I closed the door behind their faces had hard expressions.

"What happen" I asked them with a smile

"We should ask this, and your smiling appi we heard Asmara and your conversation" Sana said

"That Asmara how cheap is her mentality I feel like giving her curses" Afsha said angrily

"No never ever do that, you know your curses may affect or may not affect her but it will surely affect you. Allah (swt) never like his us doing anything haram. You don't like Asmara but maybe Allah (swt) like her, maybe her one good deed Allah may have liked it and never forget he always loves his us more than 70 mother's can love you" I explained her

"But appi she does so much wrong with us she is so evil" Alya said

"Alya I'll tell you one story A man always did wrong deeds, he never prayed, never obeyed Allah (swt) orders, never respected anyone, he was completely in the influence of Shaitan. But one day he got up after hearing Adaan, the very first time he felt like going to masjid and offer Namaz so he did wudu and left his house to go to masjid but in between he crashed with an electric pole and died on the spot. Now the matter was will he be given Jannah or Dozak that is jahannum. What do you think"

"Dozak" sana replied

"Jannah" Zara said

"Naa.... He always did bad sins Dozak" Afsha said

"I agree with Afsha appi and Sana Appi" Alya said

Glossary:
Appi: sister
Jannah: Heaven
Dozak - Jahanum: Hell
Shaitan: Devil
Namaz: it prayer we offer five times a day
Wudu: before offering namaz wudu is done
Mama: mother's brother
Mami: mama's wife
Chachu: Father's brother
Chachi: chacha's wife
Khala: mother's sister
Khalu: khala's husband

Family

Javad mamu - Farida mami  (Zara, Afsha Parents)
Iqbal chachu - saira chachi (Alya parents)
Safina khala - Mohsin khalu (Sana parents)
Rihana chachi - Amjad chacha (Adil parents)

A/N:

Assalamualikum!!!!! Readers 100 reads in two parts thank you so much... Hope you like this part please vote and comment... And what do you think is the answer??..

Allah Hafiz