Part 20: Tiny Confessions

Assalamualikum!!

"O you who believe! Remember ALLAH, much, and glorify Him in the morning and the evening."

Happiness isn't about getting what you want all the time. It's about loving what you have & being grateful for it.

May Allah accept our prayers & save us from punishment of the grave,May Allah save us all from hell fire & grant us Jannah-al-Firdous

Ameen

Part 20: Tiny Confessions

Azra sipped coffee standing in the balcony watching the outdoor mesmerising view. It was one of the rare sundays for her cause for the first time in this month after they moved into their apartment Ali was at home. Due to wedding preparation of Fahad wedding mostly Ali was at work even on sundays.

Usually she goes to meet her in-laws and spend the sunday with them. The house is nice but she gets boredom and feels lonely most of the time. For passing her time she interacts with the neighbours, go shopping with them, sometimes goes to park and her whole day is spend. But what buggs in her mind is the conversation she had with Afsha.

It's nearly six months to their wedding and within more six months it's going to be an year. The society, people and even family members will love to have an addition. A good news. But their married life was far away from it. Ali do give kisses on cheek, on forehead, they hug each other and sleep and occasional hugs are also shared but the lack of love is still missing. They are married but their marriage isn't consumed yet.

This Sunday Ali went to workout in the park. It's been a while he hasn't been to park. After Fajar salah Ali went for workout he had an off this Sunday. From tomorrow the wedding preparation are going to start and everybody going to busy with some or the other work.

Azra felt pair of familiar arms sliding down her waist and set of lips kissing her neck and shoulder. She knew the owner and she loved it when he showered her with kisses. She giggled and gave him more access.

"Don't do something you regret later Azra" Ali said in a stern voice which send chills down her spine

"Is it wrong?" She whispered her voice caught in her throat

"No!! But it's not right for us..." he said in a dismissing tone and left her. She missed his touch but couldn't do anything. Maybe he doesn't like her that way. Maybe he doesn't mean her his wife. All sort of questions formed in her head but showing everything away she smiled.

"Do you want coffee?" She offered hers to Ali who standing beside her viewing the sky

Ali looked at her and then at coffee "yes.." he said sheepishly. She offered her cup to him but he denied "my hands are paining" he said stretching his arms and she laughed.

She brought the coffee to his lips and he drank. Their eyes not leaving each other he blushed under his intense gaze and turned her eyes to the sky which suddenly looked more interesting. He knew her but kept quite and started humming his favourite song.

He so wanted to tell her lot of things, yes they have known each other and he does love her company. She is complete in all ways and she does make him more complete. He feels happy and delightful to wake up everyday in the arms of an angel or angel in his arms.

He loves when she listens peacefully and silently to the rhythm of his heartbeats. He loves it when she everyday cook the delicious food for him, he loves the way she rolled his name on her tongue. She loves the way she waits for him, take care of him he loved everything about her and her as well.

But he feels he is rushing to an end. Does he possibly love her or its just a mere attractions or like. He wants to tell everything to her kiss her till she her breath is rugged and lips burised but he doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable. He doesn't want her to regret anything in future.

"Why do you always sing this song?" She asked him drinking her coffee and then reaching the cup to his lips. He sipped the coffee and replied "the song says my feelings"

Being the naive soul she didn't understand his double meaning statements. She looked confused and drop the topic not wanting to embarrass herself due to her innocence. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards his chest.

"I'll sing the song and you state the meaning of each line... ok?" He asked and she nodded her head

"Hum total fida tumpe..."

"I'm total bowled in your beauty.."

"Hum na honge juda tumse.."

"I won't leave you..."

"Hum ne chaha hai tumko sanam.."

"I have liked you my love.."

"Hum ne maanga tumhe tumse..."

"I've asked you from yourself..."

The minute she finished she flushed deep red from hairline and hide her face in his chest. She felt dumb from a month he's been singing the song and she couldn't even understand it.

"C'mon stop hiding your face sweetheart.." they have been in terms of endearments sure Ali had been since a long time but Azra has also started using it.

"No..." she whispered the broad smile not leaving her lips

"Why don't you like me?" He said and she instantly looked at him with wide eyes "of-course I like you Ali..." and she flushed crimson giving competition to tomatoes

"There are many tomatoes in the fridge we don't need one more" he teased and she felt herself want to hide somewhere

Ali lowered a little at her height moved little closer, brought his lips around her ear while her heart raced a marathon. She felt her heartbeat fasten she can feel he could hear her heartbeat.

"I like you too....." he whispered in her hear and she gasped at his sudden confession. He sucked in a deep breath and all those things he thought first were in gutter. All he know wanted was to rush..

He kissed her ear trail to her cheek to her jaw line she bite her lower lip suppressing her moan. He kiss her chin and took a halt he felt her tremble. Sliding an arm around her waist he pulled her she looked at him with the same feeling the way he looked at her and then sparks flew, fire initiated, their world collide, and breaths went rugged...

Assalamualikum!!

A/N:

Hello Readers!! Oh my my my!!! My book views are increasing Jazakallah khair for all your love and support. For all those who vote and commented Jazakallah khair.. I book is going so smoothly I love the way it's going are you guyss loving it...