Part 5: Ya Allah!! What Are Your Plans

Assalamualikum!!

Allah will never give more than you can bare. He might let you bend he will never let you Break.. Trust Him!!

Allah knows who belongs in your life and who doesn't Trust and let go who ever is meant to be there will still be there.

Part 5: Ya Allah!! What Are Your Plans

I cried don't know for how much time, I prayed to the Almighty to forgive me I know I have committed a crime instead of Hamza's name Ali's name is written in my Heena. I heard the door knob twisted and Afsha entered the room.

She saw me crying and ran towards me "Appi what happen why are you crying" she got worried about me

"Afsha..." I cried in her arms "Appi what happen your scaring me" she consoled me by rubbing my back

"Afsha in my Heena Ali's name is written" I cried more, her face had a shock expression "how" she whispered yelled

I explained her the whole fiasco happened she was gritting her teeth getting angry on the Heena designer. She told me to hid it from everyone or else the woman's will make a big issue.

She wiped my tears and made me sleep there is so less time left for my wedding and all this happened don't know what Allah (swt) has written in my qadar but I know it will be for my own best.

*****

The wedding day arrived all the people are gathered in the living area waiting for kazi sahab to come and take my signatures on the papers but I can't see ammi nor abbu nor any of my family.

My sisters are sitting with me in my room they all are happy and giggling on something Zara said. Asmara is looking at me and smirking but it's an evil smirk. She came forward and stood in front of me

"Ohh Azra" she threw her hands around my neck and hugged me I being the innocent soul hugged her back thought she kept all the grudges aside and is happy for my marriage.

"You know where your ammi abbu is" she whispered in my ear and break the hug

"Where??" I asked she removed some pictures from her purse and showed me. I took the pictures from her hand and then got the shock of my life.

First picture is with Adil he is touching arm, second picture contain his hand on my shoulders my face is not clearly seen. Third picture is fahad bhai and I talking I'm laughing. The picture is when I thanked him for saving me on the staircase. The pictures are took from different angles it look how cheap. Fourth picture is with Ali on the Heena ceremony.

Tears rolled down my eyes 'how can someone be so cheap'

I don't even know what my crime is? why is everything happening on my wedding day?.

'Ya Allah!! What are your plans??'

I looked at Asmara she has an innocent look but I know she isn't innocent it's all her game because she liked Hamza. "I haven't done anything I'm thankful to Ali" she said I gave her a confused look how is Ali related to everything "I know you think I did everything but I didn't Ali Abdullah likes you that's the reason he planned everything to break your Nikaah"

Her words echoed in my ears Ali did all this but he knew I'm getting married still he did. The last line said by her was still ringing in my head 'break my nikaah' stream of tears flooded out my eyes. 'Ya Allah!!!! Save me'

Afsha, sana both were shocked like me, Asmara left from their with a victory smile. I looked at them my make up was completely ruined, my mascara was spread all over my eyes. I know right now I'm looking like a zombie but that's not important I ran out of the room in search of my parents.

People are watching me and gossiping but right now its not important more than my parents self respect and the truth. I saw kazi sahab sitting down in the hallway 'why kazi sahab is sitting?? Is my nikaah...??' Ya Allah no please no'

If the groom side people leave the whole wedding without marrying or without the bride they make such a big issue of the brides family and behind me my sisters are also there.

I reached a room where Zara is standing outside the door trying to peep and listen what inside people are talking Alya is behind her having a watch on people. I ran towards them and without knocking went inside the room.

I saw Hamza, his parents, my abbu and shareef uncle with his sons. "Look your daughter had come ask her is my sons name there in her Heena" Hamza ammi sternly asked my mom to check my Heena.

'Ya Allah!!! In my Heena Ali's name is mentioned instead of Hamza' I looked at Afsha she gave me a sympathic look. My mom came and checked my Heena she couldn't find Hamza's name "Hamza name is not mentioned in the Heena" she said lowering her head

Why bride side people have to always lower their heads infront of groom side people. Hamza's mother came and pulled my hand making me have a slight jerk. She started searching I prayed to Allah that she doesn't find Ali's name in my Heena.

"Look at yourself" she forwarded my palm to my parents. "Ali's name is clearly mentioned in your daughters Heena. She loves Ali" I was beyond shock words can't describe the way I'm feeling now without committing any crime I got the blame of the betrayal.

"Astagfirullah!!! What are you even saying?? I don't even know Ali" I said honestly with tears in my eyes. I don't know him except that he is my abbu's best friend's son

"How characterless is your daughter" Hamza's father said with disgust in his voice

"Not even a word about my daughter" abbu shouted

"I trust my daughter she haven't done anything" he cleared in a daring tone

Knowing the result I prayed this doesn't happen but then his father spoke "I cancel this Nikaah here itself I don't want a characterless girl for my son" His father announced and Hamza and his family left the room

I saw abbu he was shattered he was on the verge of crying I walked towards him and kneeled down in front of him. I placed my hand on his palm "Abbu trust me I haven't done anything Heena and all.." my voice chocked I started sobbing abbu kept his hand on my forehead I looked at him he wiped my tears "I know I trust you.."

I'm blessed by Allah (swt) for parents like them I don't know what good deeds I do to get them as my parents.

"Aslam" shareef uncle called we looked at him "I know today what happened it's not my son's fault nor your daughter's but today I'm asking your daughter's hand for my son Ali"

A/N:

Assalamualikum!!

Hey Readers!!! Hope you all like this part please please vote and comment... I will love to read your review please vote and comment..