Surprise

"You're going to do what to her?!" Hanji squealed, shocked and frightened for (Y/n). 
It had been two weeks since (Y/n)'s final court appearance, where the judge ruled that she would be best in the care of Levi, Erwin and Hanji at the Survey Corps, where she was now. 
Tied to a pole. 
In the middle of the field. 
Surrounded by the strongest soldiers. 
"We're going to see how well she takes pain.  Don't worry too much four-eyes, I'll call them off before they kill her."
Levi stood calmly a few feet away from (Y/n) and the surrounding men, Hanji standing next to him nervously. 
Levi lifted his hand,  soon swinging it down quickly. 
The soldiers bounded towards (Y/n), all dog-piling on top of her.
There were no screams, no shouts of pain, nor any cries for aid, it was just the grunts from the boys who were throwing fists at the girl. 
Levi smirked, soon grunting in shock as Hanji did the same, both covering their eyes as a blinding light along with a clap of thunder interrupted the 'show'.  When the light passed Levi looked at the scene in front of him with large eyes and a slightly shocked expression. 
The soldiers, all 15 of them, lay in scalded  but breathing bunches around (Y/n), whom was unscathed and breathing heavily. 
"Hanji remove the soldiers." Levi growled, walking towards (Y/n) in large strides. 
For such a small man, he was extremely menacing. 
Levi untied her ropes and yanked her from her spot on the ground, dragging her towards his quarters.  (Y/n) kept quiet the entire way, not even making a sound of discomfort when Levi threw her into his office chair. 
His hands hit the hard wood armrests on either side of the small girl, raven hair falling into grey eyes. 
"When were you planning on telling us about you little 'ability', brat?" He seethed, watching (Y/n) crumble at his words, but continued. 
"Was this the plan all along?  Were you sent here to kill us?!"
The door opened behind Levi, assuming it was Erwin and Hanji, slammed his hands down onto the armrests once more. 
"TELL ME!" He screamed as (Y/n) finally caved in, letting out a scream of agony before balling up in the chair. 
Her body shook like an earthquake with sobs, the legs of her chair rattling against the floor. 
"Levi, enough!"
Erwin gripped Levi's shoulder and pulled him back, staring at him in shame. 
"She might not have even known about her ability, who are you to scold her?!"
Before Levi could answer Erwin turned away from him and kneeled in front of (Y/n).  The girl peeked over her knees at the commander, striking (E/c) eyes staring into comforting blue ones. 
"I won't hurt you." Erwin promised quietly. 
(Y/n) nodded before launching herself into the man's arms, the large blond standing slowly and holding (Y/n) as if she were a sleeping child.  (Y/n) rested her head on Erwin's shoulder, Hanji leaving the room first as Erwin followed. 
Levi watched the three leave angrily, clenching his fists.  He was about to open his mouth once more, but was stopped by the same (e/c) girl. 
(Y/n) opened her eyes for a moment and looked at Levi, lifting her hand and waving gently as the door shut behind her.