Another Nightmare

This chapter might contain some spoilers from the manga but they're a little fuzzy so yeah. If you wanna skip this chapter it's more of a filler than an important part of the story
----------------------------
Levi's POV

I woke up to (Y/n) shaking next to me, opening my eyes groggily. 
"What's going on...?" I asked quietly as she turned to me, tears streaming down her face quickly.  I instantly felt more awake, cupping her face and wiping away her tears with my thumbs. 
"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask quietly as she sniffled, staring at me with puffy red-tinted eyes. 
"I-I had another nightmare..." She croaked before lunging herself into my chest, her hot tears damping my bare skin.  I rubbed her back gently, staying quiet and kissing her hairline every so often. 
"Do you want to talk about it?" I finally spoke again after some silence, broken by sniffles in between pauses.  (Y/n) pulled away from me and hiccupped, sitting up and crossing her legs.  I propped myself onto my elbows, waiting for her to speak. 
A shaky breath escaped her lips as she ran a hand through her hair.
  "I know how I became a shifter..." She said quietly, my eyes widening. "I-I got injected with something I think...he explained it to me..." (Y/n) sniffled. "You're just a mindless titan after you transform for the first time, until you eat another shifter..." She put a hand over her mouth, letting out a quiet sob. 
"I-I killed someone L-Levi..." (Y/n) hiccupped. 
I sat up more, kissing from the base of her shoulder to her cheek.  "It's not your fault (Y/n), you didn't know what you were doing, nobody's going to hate you for something you couldn't control yourself doing."
She looked at me, tears still brimming the (e/c) orbs she possessed.  "B-but what if I hurt you...?" She asked quietly, wiping her nose with her sleeve slightly.  I sit up completely, cupping her face and kissing her forehead gently.  "You won't, let's get some sleep now." I say quietly, laying down. 
(Y/n) took a deep breath and nodded, laying down as well so her back was to me.  My arms snaked their way around her waist, bringing her clothed body closer to my lesser covered being, placing kisses on the back of her neck. "Levi." I heard her giggle, making me smile. 
"That tickles..."
"Oh well..." I mumble back to her, kissing her neck once more before resting my head above hers, closing my eyes.
  "Goodnight Levi..."
"Sweet dreams princess..."

-------------
I told you guys I have writers block and that's why I haven't been updating, so if you'll please refrain from demanding it in the comments that would make my job a lot less stressful