Self-confessions

Levi's POV

Two weeks. 
14 days.
That's how longs (Y/n)'s been in asleep.  I hate the word coma, because that puts her at the option of death, and (Y/n) can't die, I won't let her.
I was sitting next to her bed in the infirmary where she'd been these past 14 days, 336 hours, 20160 minutes and 1209600 seconds, doing my paperwork quietly. 
(Y/n) began to stir in her sleep and I looked up to hold her hand gently.  She'd been having her nightmares on and off, but she only ever calmed down now when I was making contact with her.  It was strange. 
I sighed, doing my best to work with one hand, soon just giving up and holding her small, cold hand in between both of mine.  I heard the door open and Jaeger walked in, holding a tray of food.  "Here's your dinner Corporal."  He stated and placed it next to me.  I nodded. 
"Thank you Jaeger."
"May I speak freely sir?"
I looked up at the hazel-eyed titan boy, giving a court nod.  He took a deep breath, nervous as usual. 
"Do you have feelings for (Y/n)?"
My eyes immediately narrowed at the boy, but I couldn't get upset with him since I'd given him permission to speak. 
"Why would you ask such a thing Jaeger?" I huffed, glaring more at the teenagers soft smile. 
"You're blushing sir."
I looked back at (Y/n), hoping he'd drop the subject. 
"You shouldn't be ashamed Corporal, we all kind of thought you felt something different towards her.  We were just a little surprised." He chuckled and I sighed.
  "I guess I can't deny it much longer..." I mumbled, watching as (Y/n) turned in her sleep to face me.  I moved some (h/c) hair from her soft skin and heard Jaeger chuckle. 
"Just don't let her slip past you Captain." He said softly before leaving. 
I sighed, resting my fingers on (Y/n)'s cheeks. 
"I won't..."

The Unknown Girl {Levi Ackerman X Reader}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara