Tada~

"Alright, I have a special guest for you all today."
You smiled widely at your students, who instantly sat at the edge of their seats, some excited and others nervous to who your assistant may be.
"I'm sure you've all heard his name before." You chuckled, looking at the door to your class.
"Commander Smith?"
Hushed whispers and gasps of disbelief quickly swept over the room as your strikingly tall superior entered, chuckling a bit at the excitement he caused within the cadets. "Alright, settle down." You smiled as everyone became silent, staring in awe. "For those of you who obviously don't know-" You joked, earning some chuckles from your students. "This is Commander Erwin Smith. He'll be helping us in today's activities."
"What exactly are we doing today?" A girl you recognized as Lenya in the front asked. She had a thin and pale face that seemed to disconnect from her large, dark chocolate brown eyes that were slightly covered by her light brown bangs. "Well actually, today's lesson is focused on me, in a way." You chuckled awkwardly as a few boys snickered. "I don't mind learning about you at all miss." Dale Luck said in the middle row, his big toothy smile showing out against his deep charcoal skin. "That's enough out of you Luck." You scolded playfully. "Now we're all going outside, I don't care if it's in a line as long as it's orderly." You hummed, Erwin by your side as you lead the students out of the classroom.
"Who knows who Eren Jaeger is?" Erwin questioned, pointing to one of your shyest students, Amelia Earnest.
"H-he was one of the top ten cadets in the 104th squad." Erwin smiled genuinely, sending a blush to form over her tanned cheeks. "Good, now, do you know what he is?" Amelia looked at him quietly, nodding. "A-a titan shifter..."
People began whispering once again, immediately hushed by your stern look. Erwin nodded once more. "Now he's not the only shifter we have here." Another wave of whispers before silence. "Who is it Commander?" A quiet boy, whom you hadn't learned the name of yet, questioned. Erwin looked at you as you smiled shyly, raising your hands a bit. "Tada." You said sheepishly, looking at your class nervously.
Silence.
The way they reacted reminded you of the way Levi's squad acted when he left.
No jokes or 'yeah right's from the class, just stunned stares and disbelieving expressions.
"You're a...titan shifter?" Everick asked quietly as you nodded, rubbing your arm quietly. There were a couple nervous chuckles as the idea started to sink in to people's minds, making you smile a bit. "You won't hurt us, right?" A redheaded boy questioned, making you shake your head. "I don't usually remember a lot, but if anything, the Commander knows how to keep me in control." You replied, looking up at the blond who nodded. "(Y/n) shows amazing sense of awareness in her titan form, she can control her abilities and even have a conversation with us, though her responses will mostly be bumbling nonsense." Erwin joked as you blushed, your class laughing in reply as they calmed a bit.
"I don't know whether to be turned on or nervous." Dale spoke up as one of his friends replied simply, "I'm doing both."
You smiled and nodded in thanks to the students, who seemed to be content with the most part. "Are you ready to show them (Y/n)?" Erwin questioned as you nodded. "We get to see you transform?" Lenya gasped in excitement. "Well we didn't come outside for nothing." You chuckled, starting to walk out to the middle of the field.
"See you in a few!"