He

"Miss (L/n)?"
You were shaken awake gently, staring up into the mesmerizing orbs of Marvel. You groaned, sitting up gently as he helped.
"Are you alright?"
"I'm fine, where's the class?" You questioned, looking around the empty classroom. "It's actually dinner time, you've been asleep since we cut you out this morning." You nodded. "What're you doing here then?"
"Well Commander Smith had to leave on business, so when class was over I volunteered to stay behind until you woke up." You smiled at the gentle blush that came over his pale features. "Thank you, I guess this is a good time to talk then isn't it?" You grinned as he blushed more, nodding with a sheepish smile.
You sat across from him at your desk, smiling excitedly. "So? Who is this mystery gal?" Marvel looked away, clearing his throat awkwardly. "I-I um...it's...I-it's actually a mystery guy..." Your eyes widened as he looked at his lap sadly, a broad smile breaking through your lips. "Even better! So, who is it?" Marvel looked at you quickly, his eyes big and teary. "You aren't mad...?" He asked, smiling ever so slightly. "No of course not, you have every right to love a boy, just as you have the right to love a girl."
His smile widened, sniffling and quickly wiping his tears. "Th-thank you so much, you don't know what that means to me..." You smiled, taking his hand gently. "I'm sure you can explain it another day, but right now you need to spill the beans!" Marvel smiled brightly, looking at his lap before glancing back at a desk in the middle row. You gasped, grinning widely.
"Dale?!" Marvel nodded shyly, his cheeks bright red as you grabbed his hands, grinning more. "I'll figure something out, thank you for trusting me with this." You said gently as he nodded happily. "Now, if you want to at least get a bowl of soup, you should go now before dinner ends." Marvel nodded and stood, hugging you tightly. "Thank you miss."
"Call me (Y/n)."
You smiled as he nodded shyly. "I-I'll see you tomorrow (Y/n)!" He called as you left, making you sigh happily.
"Oh young love..."