Paperwork

"Here you go Captain." Levi nodded tiredly as you placed a cup of tea on his desk, adding a small kiss to his temple.
It had been a week and a half since the titan-killing incident, and Levi had barely even gotten the equivalent of a day's sleep in that time. The bags under his eyes were much more apparent, and his movements were more dull.
"You're almost there Levi, keep going." You encouraged, massaging his neck gently as he wrote tiredly. "I need a kiss to keep me going..." He mumbled, making you smile.
You moved to the front of him, leaning over his desk slightly and kissing him gently. He sighed and smiled when you pulled away, staring at you dreamily. "Do you want anything else before I go to bed?" You asked gently, running your fingers through his hair. He shook his head. "Just one more kiss."
You chuckled, kissing him again, the man lacing his fingers through yours. His kiss was soft and caring, making you smile before pulling away. "Goodnight Levi." You said gently, kissing his forehead as he hummed in response, working again as you walked away.
You woke up with the feeling of Levi's arms around you, his soft breaths against your shoulder calming you more. You gently turned in his arms, putting your hands on his chest and moving closer to him. He shifted in his sleep, pulling you into his body and tangling your legs together. You chuckled and kissed his chin, closing your eyes, sleeping once more with your boyfriend.