Moving

"I think it's in our best interest that we send her up with the idiots."
Erwin looked at Levi in slight shock.
"And why do you think that Corporal?"
"She's a danger to our cadets, and if she's anything like Jaeger she'll be much too hard to handle." Levi replied with a slightly annoyed expression.
"I hate to say it, but she needs to be much more closely monitored, and I don't trust her with Four-eyes." He added. 
Erwin stood and circled to the front of his desk, leaning against the hard wood and keeping himself stable with his hands placed on the top.
"You're absolutely right Levi."
Levi smirked slightly and nodded.
"I knew you'd see it my way."
"(Y/n) will move in with you immediately, and I'll write up the paperwork transferring her to your squad." Erwin smirked back as Levi's jaw dropped. 
"Close your mouth Corporal, you'll catch flies."
"Are you out of your damn mind Smith?!"
"Actually I'm feeling quite brilliant, though you might want to check your ears for mites, perhaps that's what's making you talk back to your superior."
Levi growled, his face red with anger as he balled his fists.
"Get to training, (Y/n)'s things will be in your dorm by morning." Levi left angrily, slamming the door behind him and nearly breaking off the hinges in his fit of rage.