The Third Week

Someone asked me for an update on this chapter for how I'm doing. I'm actually doing a lot better. I have a lot of friends helping out, plus I burned any photos of him I could find so I feel a lot more free. Thank you so much for all the support and love for what's been happening. Here's a couple new chapters as a thank you
-Taylor
--------------------------------------------------------
       "Captain! Captain wake up!"
Levi was jolted awake by none other than Eren Jaeger, the hazel eyed boy grinning crookedly. 
"It's (Y/n)! She's awake!"
In seconds the short man was up from where he'd been asleep at his desk, swiftly leaving his office with the tall shifter behind him.  In mere minutes he'd entered the infirmary, seeing several cadets surrounding the girl's bed. 
"Everyone out." Levi said simply, everyone immediately fleeing the room.  "Levi-san?" You asked softly, looking at him and smiling. 
"You came to see me..."
Levi was shocked by you speaking, considering you usually never said anything more than one word to express yourself. 
"Why are you looking at me like that? Is something wrong?"
Your voice sounded to him again as he slowly sat down, taking your hand. 
"You're speaking." He smiled slightly at the little chuckle that escaped your lips. 
"Of course I am, why would I not?"
"You usually never talk, it's just strange." He said softly as you smiled at him.  Your voice sounded loving and soft, it made the usually cold-hearted Captain feel warm inside whenever you spoke. 
"How long was I asleep for?"
"Almost 3 weeks." Levi answered your question quickly.  You nodded and sighed.
"I'm sorry for worrying you."
You gently ran a hand through your hair.
"And before you ask, no, I can't tell you about my tattoos.  I don't remember anything from before I was given them, and nothing after until the soldiers caught me." Levi nodded slowly, sighing.  "Well at least you're okay, there were rumours going around that you wouldn't wake up."
You and Levi sat there in silence for a moment before he spoke up once more.  "I'll retrieve some clothing from our quarters and get some food as well, you'll be able to eat it yourself now."
"What do you mean?" You questioned as Levi stood. 
"I had to force feed you disgusting mush while you were asleep, sometimes you'd cry, sometimes you threw up." He shrugged, going to leave before being tugged back.  "I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused you Levi-san." You said gently.  He smiled simply as you pulled him down next to you a moment.
"Thank you for taking care of me."
"It was the right thing to do, you don't have to thank me." You shook your head, smiling tiredly. 
"Not just for that, for everything.  You've had to make sure I'm okay since I got here, and I really appreciate it.  I know you didn't always want me around, but you're my best friend here."
Levi felt a weight in his chest, though from what he wasn't sure.  He nodded. 
"Get some rest. I'll be back soon enough."
With a kiss to your knuckles and a wave to send him off, Levi left the room, heading down the hallway.