dix

It was quiet for what felt like eternity to Andy. She stared blankly at the wall willing herself to take a breath but her lungs wouldn't cooperate. She had heard him, he had spoken to her and yet she couldn't bring herself to believe it to be true. It had to be true.

Shuffling and mumbling could be heard down the line, distinct voices were speaking back and forth in a frenzy, too fast for her to even attempt to comprehend.

"Yes, it's me." Andy felt herself sob at the sound of his stupid southern drawl.

"What? I-I don't understand," the girl spoke through her tears. Her heart pounded in her ears, loud enough that she wondered if the vampires could hear it over the phone.

"Andy," a voice like the sound of bells chiming spoke. "I say you getting hurt, but no one helping you. We were worried."

"Alice!" A flurry of emotions rose in the girl making her dizzy. "You left. You left me without even saying goodbye."

"He wouldn't let me," the girl growled. "Edward wouldn't let me speak to either of you before we left."

"Why?" Andy sniffled.

"Edward believes that Alice would have given away our location, or how to contact us," Jasper added his input.

Shaking her head Andy felt furious. Who was Edward to make decisions for others? In her mind, he had no right to dictate his family or her sister like it was all some game.

"Edward needs to stop trying to dictate the lives of others," she seethed over the phone. "Not everything is about him."

"He is rather torn up about leaving her behind," Alice muttered softly, trying to defend her brother.

"He has no right to be upset," Andy whispered harshly. "He left her behind like she was nothing. He made the choice so he doesn't get to play the victim. His misery is his own fault."

The pair at the other end were quiet. Fear made itself noticed when she thought they had left her again.

"We missed you Andy," the vampires spoke in unison.

"I missed you more than you can imagine."

The conservation continued on for what could have been hours. Charlie had come to check up on the girl a few times only to find her smiling to herself while on the phone.

They spoke about everything and anything possible, from where they now lived to how Andy was doing in school.

"I continued emailing you, Jasper, for the longest time," Andy admit. "Even if they didn't send I would continue to write you. It made me feel better, like you were-"

"Andy!" She froze as she heard her sister calling her from downstairs.

"Bella's back," she whispered.

"You can't tell her you spoke to us," Alice stressed.

Andy panicked when she heard her sister climbing the stairs.

"I'm not going to get to speak to you again, am I?" Her eyes watered at the thought. She would miss them far too much.

"We'll keep in touch," Jasper soothed. "But Bella can't know."

"Okay," Andy nodded her head furiously even if they couldn't see it. "I barely speak to her, so I wouldn't want to tell her anyways."

"Why what-" Alice cut off abruptly. "We gotta go."

The line cut off just as she heard her sister outside her door.

"Andy?" Bella called, hesitantly opening the door.

"Yeah?"

Andy felt her heart constrict at how her voice squeaked. If her sister noticed, she didn't comment on it.

"Where did you- What happened to your arm?" The eldest nearly shouted at the sight of the cast.

"I broke my wrist." Bella looked at her in confusion at how nonchalant she sounded.

"How?" Andy stilled as her sister fluttered about her like she use to. It was a familiar feeling, something that made her heart lift slightly at the idea of her and her sister going back to normal. She also remembered the way her sister ditched her, or how she didn't answer her phone when both her and Charlie called from the hospital.

"Hiding from you and your new friends," the young girl sneered.

"What?" Bella whispered in shock.

"You heard me. Now if you don't mind, I would like to be left alone. I had a long day with my new friends." Andy turned her back to her sister, instantly feeling the pain that the words caused her but she didn't react.

Andy was use to the pain she felt from everyone around her, from her sister. She didn't care how it made her insides hurt or her veins turn to fire. She steeled herself to it, made it a companion.

Bella turned and left to her own room, forgetting to hand over the bag of muffins that Quil had asked her to give to the girl.

***

Vote,
Comment,
& Follow me on Wattpad

Unedited

so this is stupid and short but at least i updated!!