Epilogue

14:26 03/21

"Hey Andy, it's me. Can you please call me back? We really need to talk. Love you."

Message deleted.

20:30 03/21

"Hey Andy, it's me. Listen, I know that you must be freaked out but can you please call me back?"

Message deleted.

10:30 03/22

"Drea baby please just answer your phone, you're killing me. I love you, please don't forget that. Just please call me back."

Message Deleted.

12:48 03/22

"I'm begging you to please answer the phone."

Message Deleted.

14:12 03/22

"It's Embry. Please don't be scared. I know it's hard to understand but you need to talk to Quil, to any of us. Don't shut us out Andy."

Message Deleted.

15:01 03/22

"It's Quil. Baby, can you please just answer your phone. Please just let me know that you're safe."

Message Deleted.

18: 03/22

"It's Quil. Just calling to say that I love you. I miss you."

Message Deleted.

19:10 03/22

"Me again, give me a call back?"

Message Deleted.

21:34 03/22

"Jacob. Come on tiny Swan, I know you hate me but you need to answer the phone to one of us. If you need to talk, you can always call me."

Message Deleted.

22:00 03/22

"Andy please."

Message Deleted.

22:30 03/22

"Andrea, it's Sam. Please answer your phone. You can't keep ignoring this."

Message Deleted.

Andy's hands shook as she stared out into the dark night. The Cullen's home was warm and comforting, something she appreciated greatly since it ad become her hiding spot.

Call after call, text after text, message after message. Everyone deleted and she felt like a coward because she couldn't even bring herself to listen to the voicemails. She was afraid to hear his voice because she knew it would hurt her even more.

Jasper has stuck to her side, not once has she felt his sight in the two days since he's returned. She couldn't blame him, he believed her to have died, he knew that she was attacked and hurt more than once. Andy knew that if she could protect him, she would have without hesitation because she was his sidekick.

Cold hands gripped her own firmly, slowly massaging her own. Jaspers and Emmett's hands were drastically different yet strikingly the same. It warmed her heart to see them trying to comfort her but the shaking in her hands has been constant since she ran out of the woods leaving behind a wolf. The burning in her heart pulled her towards the reservation but she refused to step foot onto their land.

"Are we ready?" Alice called the group together just as Bella and Edward walked into the room hand and hand. She glared at their interlocked fingers, she glared at her sister before looking away.

"You all know what I want, but I won't force myself upon any of you," Bella spoke shyly. Andy didn't care for the rest. What the others decided wasn't any of her concern, what she decided wasn't going to make any difference. Immortality was not something she had.

The night was dark and the youngest Swan wondered what kind of monsters lived in the dark. Forks was the dark, she admits to herself. It was the home of monsters that dwelled in the shadows, as well as the kind that inhabited you soul.

Such silly school girl dreams and fairy tail endings seemed so far away, like another life time in general. Nothing was simple, nothing was normal because she lived in a world where the troubled minds where shoved down her throat, in a world where she was supposed to survived through the pain of a werewolf shifting when she did not have the advance healing to counter it.

"Andy?" Jasper called to her gently. His power morphed around her like a safety blanket but the glistening sheen in her eyes remained. It never left.

"Yes?" The young girl asked. Her voice was sweet and silky, a relief to many in the family; it often pained them to see her crying.

"What is your vote?" Bella asked.

"My vote?" she repeatedly dumbly. "I didn't know I had a vote."

"After certain events, we believe you'll be with us for a little while longer," Carlisle explained.

Andy nodded. She looked around the room at the many faces that were watching her silently and immediately took notice of Edwards absence.

"Yes, you won't lie without Edward. You are self destructive without him. I won't put you through the pain of growing old without him."

She turned away, still not meeting her sister's eyes. Bella knew, after all this time she knew what they were yet she hadn't spoken a word. The wolves were dangerous; she had seen as much. She had a bruise the shape of Quil's hand on her own to prove it, a sprained wrist as back up.

Her eyes found the window again, the moon hat was peaking though the clouds made her skin crawl.

A lone wolf howl tore through the night, a sad cry that rattled her internally. She flinched.

***

Vote,
Comment,
& Follow me on Wattpad.

So this is it, Troubled Minds is finished. I would like to thank everyone that stuck it out with me, you mean the world!! Every read, vote and comment was enough to make my day and I could never thank you enough.

This is the end of Andy until the next book. Follow me to get news on that or wait for my announcement.

Until next time,
Ronnie XOXO

Unedited.