Quinze

It was one of the lucky days in Forks, the sun was peeking through the clouds. The town didn't look as depressing.

She glared through the window. The sound of puking was audible from the kitchen. It had been like this all weekend, ever since Bella returned from the movie.

Andy had plans to go visit Lynn, seeing as Quil was busy with trying to see Jake. She had heard from Charlie hat he had mono, but Quil was convinced that this was the same thing that happened to Embry before he joined Sam's cult.

In her opinion there was nothing to worry about, but he was scared of losing all his friends. She could relate to that deeply.

More retching pulled her from her thoughts. Repressing a groan, Andy searched through the kitchen from any kind of soup to feed her sister. They weren't talking, but Andy would still do so much for her. That was why she would get occasional waves of nausea any sane person would have eft by now.

Leaving the soup to heat, she moved around in search of medication. Andy wasn't stupid, she knew that they didn't trust her around any medicine of any kind. They hid anything that could seriously harm a person.

Figuring that Bella was only using what they left in the bathroom, she concluded that it wasn't doing much help.

Carrying herself up the stairs, Andy cringed when she saw he state her sister was in. Curled around the toilet, Bella was a covered n a cold sweat.

"Bed," the youngest Swan commanded. She pulled the girl to her feet only to have Bella spew more vomit everywhere. "Shower then bed."

Helping her sister strip and get herself into the shower, Andy began to clean up after her sister.

"She's been throwing up all weekend, where is this all coming from?" she asked herself.

Through the years that she has spent with her sister, sick Bella was one of the worst Bella's. She was a mess, nearly catatonic. She practically moved into the bathroom when sick.

Puling her phone from her pocket, she sent a quick text to Lynn to let her know she was going to be showing up a little later. Andy took a moment to thank the lord that she finally earned her licence and no longer had to rely on anyone to drive her.

Buzzing around, she brought the warm soup to Bella's room, as well as a few other essentials and the medicine that she had finally found.

"Andy?" Bella's soft voice called.

Turning to see the sick girl standing in the doorway of he room, Andy moved to leave, hoping to retreat to her own room until her sister fell asleep.

"Go to sleep Bell's. in your bed," her tone left no room for argument. "Sleeping net to the toilet won't help you get better."

"I'm sorry!" Andy stopped moving as her sister basically shouted at her. "I'm sorry for being such an awful sister, for being so mean to you."

Sighing, she looked at her sister, her featured composed into a neutral expression.

"You're tired, go to sleep." Andy told her sister calmly. She moved her way out the front door, mind set on getting to her room.

"Andy wait!" Bella called after her. The padding of feet on the wooden floor followed her to her room.

She didn't want to look to her sister. Instead she focused on the pictures that littered the walls. So many faces, so many landscapes. She could place every shot she ever took, every moment meant something to her. Many of the pictures were of Bella.

"Andy, can we just talk please?" Bella spoke hoarsely. When Andy didn't say anything, she continued. "I get that you're mad at me, but I don't know why."

Andy faced her sister, fire in her eyes. "You left me for your boyfriend, hardly paying any attention to me. You forgot I existed when he left you, acting like you were the only person they left behind. Not only that, but you stole my friends. Leaving me alone, again."

Slowly sitting on her bed, she traced one of the scars that lay on her arm. "You know how hard it is for me to make friends, it too me forever to feel comfortable around them and you just swooped in and took them away," Andy whispered, all anger leaving her body. "I was right here the entire time. Every time you hurt, I was hurting with you."

"Oh, Andy," Bella began reaching for her sister. Andy launched herself towards her sister, settling in her arms.

"I would have done anything for you, been anything for you, but you jut weren't there."

The youngest Swan sobbed into her sister's shoulder, squeezing tightly.

"It's okay now, I'm here now. I won't go anywhere," the eldest soothed as she gently stroked her sister's hair.

"You lost them, and I lost you. Why do people keep leaving me?" Andy thought aloud.

Bella held Andy closer, her arms wrapped around the girl firmly.

"I'm not going to leave you; I'm never going to leave you."

Andy looked up to her sister with wide, hopeful eyes. "You promise?"

Bella smiled lovingly at her sister. "You and me against the world."

***

Vote,
Comment,
& Follow me on Wattpad

So this is crap? Im sorry it took me so long to update? sorry its a kinda boring?

i wrote this at different times so it might not be written the same or make sense or wtv

Unedited