Vingt

Running through the trees, she stumbled over her feet. Her hair whipped at her face, tears burned in her eyes as she fled the scene. She wanted out; she wanted to go home.

Facing her like that burned a hole in her memory, it was something that she could never forget.

Red was something that would haunt her. Eyes, crimson and full of hunger singe at her sanity. Eyes were never meant to be red. Red belonged to blood and passion. Red was the colour of the setting Arizona sun. Red was the scorching fire that sparked her veins when she saw Jacob Black. Red was the way her heart soared when she seen Quil. It was the way her cheeks flushed and love consumed her entire soul. Red wasn't the pigment of eyes and fiery red hair.

Falling out of the trees, she sank to the ground, leaning heavily against a tree for support. She didn't feel right, nothing felt right.

She wanted the love that Alice gave her and the safety that Jasper radiated. She wanted her older sister, a hug that could help chase away the nightmares that were guaranteed to plague her nights.

Andy wanted a lot of things and she knew hat she wasn't going to get most of them, possibly all of them.

Looking out in front of her, she watched the pull and push of the water. It was dangerous, waves crashing against the cliffs face violently. Andy could have sworn that she felt the salt water spray even from this distance.

She wasn't all that far from the diving points. The path that she occupied gave her a perfect view. If it was nicer, if she had not nearly just died, she would have enjoyed it.

She shook her head slowly as her mind forced her to relive everything. Never would she consider herself to be an expert on vampires, but she knew enough to know that they didn't growl like that, that they could move around silently if thy wished to. There was something else hiding among the trees, something that caused even the sadistic Victoria to run off with her tail between her legs.

Andy felt stupid, so incredibly stupid for going into the woods.

She wasn't sure of how long she sat there, how long she sat crying but the sight of a figure on the highest jump shocked her from her mind.

Andy strained her eyes against the distance to try and identify them. Brown hair was caught in the harsh wind. The girl was far from her sight, something that she would normally never be able to see but Andy had grown up with her. She would recognize her everywhere.

She ran hard, forcing herself to move on shaky legs. Her lungs screamed for air, her side held stitches of pain but she refused to stop.

Bella was crazy, Andy knew that well enough. The eldest Swan wasn't to be trusted alone and so high up when she wasn't stable, when the water bellow wasn't stable.

She reached the path that held the quickest route from the beach to the cliffs, Bella was but a few minutes away.

A scream tore from her throat as her sister jumped. Knowing she was too late, she turned to the beach, running along until compact dirt turn to wet sand.

She searched the water frantically for her sister, only to have her fear grow when she didn't surface after several minutes.

"Help!" Andy screamed as she cupped her hands around her mouth. She waited before calling again, hoping that someone would come.

The sky rumbled, threatening to release on her. She shook out of her jacket and sweater, dropping them to the ground. Her hands shook as she tugged off her shoes and pulled her phone from her back pocket.

Dark. The water was dark, murky. It stung at her, the salt licking at the cuts that lay mismatched on her skin. The cold burned at her skin, small shivers racked through her as she swam forward. Bella couldn't be that far out and Andy just wanted to get her home.