I need your help!

Hey Y'all! So...First of all, thanks for clicking on the notification and even caring enough to want to help me out.

So...I've been thinking about the next steps for this book. Someday, (maybe sooner than later) I'd like to get it published.

So you might be asking... Where do I come in?

   Well, first of all I need some people to go through this book and help me look for gramatical and spelling errors, or any parts that I need to change for some reason. If you could help me with this, please private message me for more information.

   Second of all, I need you to answer some of the questions below, if you could. I want to be able to understand and learn about my audience a bit better, and how y'all felt about the book!

Please answer honestly, I promise my feelings won't be hurt. I'm asking these questions so I can get feedback from y'all!

1.) How did you find this book?
2.) How old are you? (A, B or C)
   A.) Under 15
   B.) 15-18
   C.) Over 18
3.) Would you recommend this book to someone?
4.) Did you feel like after reading this, you understood depression a bit better?
5.) Have you ever read a book like this before, or do you feel like it is different from any other book you've read?
6.) If you could change one thing or part of this book, what would it be?