3. A perfect day

The bikes are almost done. Jacob and I are just doing the last check up. Today I will at last see Edward again, I think. I did see him when I was out with Jessica and went to ride the bike with these men.

"Done!" I heard Jake saying.
Jake has really been helping me out a lot and I'm going back to school this Monday. Or at least so I feel. I haven't talked to anybody for a long time. Not properly. Not without thinking of Edward and being heart broken.

'Here we go' I think when I sit on the bike. But now I really need to focus to hear what Jacob tells me. Let's just say that it didn't go quite as planned, as the next thing I know is that my bike is out of control and I'm flying, hearing Jacob cry 'Bella!'... before I hit a rock.

As I'm trying to get up I see Jacob running to me, but I barely notice that.

I remember seeing Edward who tries to tell me to stop butI seeing him stay behind me, I panicked and hit the wrong pedal.

Jacob helps me to sit. "Are you trying to get yourself killed?" "What would I tell Charlie, what about me!?"
"I wanna try again!"
"No! No more bikes!" He says firmly, sounding slightly frustrated. "Omg, your head!"

Ow! Now I feel it myself and then I touch it I see blood. "Oh Jake, I'm so sorry." I say without thinking.

"You apologize for bleeding?" "I'm offended! Don't forget who I am!"
'Of course! He's not a vampire' I curse myself in my mind "I guess so. Sorry."
"Hey, it's just blood Bella. No big deal!" He takes off his shirt in one fluid movement and starts cleaning up the blood.

I can't seemed to not stare at him while he's doing it.
"What are you staring at?"
"You're sort of... beautiful." I mumble.
Jace suddenly seems a little uncomfortable.

It seemed to me that something went through his eyes, but then just as fast it was gone. Must have imagined it.

"How hard did you hit your head?" He askes teasingly.
"I don't know" I say, starting to understand myself that what I just said was a little weird. I look away quickly.

We went to my house so I could change my clothes and to look a little less like a bike accident before my dad sees me. Then we went to the hospital where we found out I needed seven stitches. Jacob held my hand the whole time. He really is the best friend I could ask for. I smiled at him thankfully.

When I was all patched up I had to go home to cook our dinner. Jake drove me home, still not letting me drive, no matter how many times I told him that I am alright.

When I got home Charlie was already there. He wasn't very worried when he saw my head, like I had expected. He knows I'm the person who always finds trouble everywhere. I just told him my "tripped and hit my head at Jake's" story and he belived me. I felt a little quilty but he would have killed me if he knew what I really was doing, and even more so if he knew the reason why.

I started to grab the frying pan, but Charlie stopped me. "Billy called me just before you came." "He invited us to watch baseball and eat supper, so you don't have to cook tonight."

To say that I wasn't happy not to cook for one night is an understatement. Plus I was freaking excited to be with Jacob even longer. 'Wow! I'm excited to be with Jake? Weird...'

I quickly changed my clothes for something a little warmer, and then ran downstairs. Charlie wasn't even ready yet, and looked at me with wonder. "That was quick!"
"Well yeah, I want to see Jacob and I'm like really hungry."
I saw him smirke and I said hurriedly: "Not like this dad!"
"Mhmm" he nodded, but I knew he didn't belive me.
"Let's go!" I grabbed my car keys and went outside followed by Charlie. Soon enough we were there.

Jacob gave me his famous bear hug the minute we got inside. After checking that all my bones where still intact, I looked up and saw Billy and Charlie watching us smiling, whispering. I rolled my eyes at them and dragged Jacob outside to let the adults watch the game.

We sat on the stairs and looked into the darkness. Everything was so peaceful. I was perfectly happy. After so much time I felt complete.
I leaned my head on his shoulder and after what seemed like a little hesitation, he put his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer.

Jacob's POV.

When I got home I heard Billy talking to somebody over the phone. After the call he turned to me and said: "We're expecting a company at supper." "Charlie and Bella are coming over to watch baseball and supper with us." I tried not to show my excitement. The keyword 'tried'. I know I just was with Bella but I really love her and there is no such thing like too much of her. I always find something new and wonderful about her.

I heard a knock on the door and ran to open it. The second I see her I give her a hug, I was so happy to see her even if I knew that I had just seen her like 30 minutes ago. When I finally let her go she gives me a playful glare while carefully touching her ribs. I smile innocently. Suddenly she looks behind me and rolls her eyes and the next moment I find myself being dragged out.

As we go outside to let the adults be I sit on the stairs pulling Bella next to me. I feel her head lean on my shoulder and I'm a little startled but then put my arm around her shoulders pulling her closer. Everything feels right. But of course that's when I had to suddenly feel something! I hissed...
_____________________________________Hahaha! Cliffhanger! Here we go, action begins! Vote, comment! If you find any mistakes tell me, I'd be more than happy to fix!