36. They are coming!

Bella's POV

Alice had a new vision a few days back... so now we stand here, me clutching Jacey's hand like everybody else with their mates if they had one, waiting for him to come. I hope we're all going to come out of it, alive.

Jacob's POV

Me and Bella are holding hands waiting for Rick and his little magminions. I look around and see all the couples holding hands and the others holding close to their friends or families.

I send a glance at Silvia and Jasper who stand in the middle holding hands and talking quietly. I hear a glimpse of what they want to do in their life after the war, and turn my head away. 

I decide not to listen in any longer and turn my attention elsewhere.
But now I start to wonder what will our lives look like after the war.

I've always wished for children ever since I found out about Bella, but of course we could not risk anything before the war. Bella and I agree that a girl and a boy would be perfect. We even got the names...

Jacob Black! Right now is not a good time to think about it, we have to fight soon and you can't have your head in the clouds by that time!

Uuugh! When will they come, let's get it over with!!

"Calm down Jacob, they will be here in few minutes." I hear Edward saying.

I turn and smile tightly, but relax when Bella tightens her grip over my hand showing support.

Suddenly I see moving in the fog and it seems I wasn't the only one as the others start moving more liveliery as well.

They are coming!
___________________________________

I know it's terribly short but it seemed perfect that way!
Are you guys ready for action in the next episode!?!
I'll update as soon as possible!