19. Destiny calls

Bella's POV

"So! Tell us everything!"
"Eerm..."
"Go on!"
"Didn't Jacob tell you anything?"
"He told me that you were going to change so I ran here, but here you are still... you!"
"You see! That's what I was trying to tell you, but who would belive me, only Emily!" Jace said a little rudely, only to look at Emily and smile, who smiled back, trying to press her way throught to stand next to the guys.

Sam glared at Jacob.
"Sorry."
"Well?" Sam demanded with the Alfa voice.
"It seemes that her great grandfather was from Quinaultes tribe who seemes to have been shape-shifter as well. Charlie told us to go to Billy."
"Oh, even I know a little of Jackson's tribe! Anything else?"
"Well, she was suddenly really hot when we were at the hospital and seemed to want to burst any minute, so we sprinted out  and to the forest, but when we got there she told me that she got it under control, and she wants to go home to let you decide what you want her to do." "She said that the heat is still there but under control!" "I decided that we'll walk here..."
"Wait, did you just say you walked here?"
"Yes!"
"And you controled your phasing?" He looked at me.
I shrugged and nodded.
"I knew that Jackson was in someways important but like this?" He muttered so quietly that I should not have heared it.
A few seconds later he said. "Okay! Let's see what you can do!" "I want you to phase!"
I thought of the heat inside me and let it spread through my entire body. It went stronger and suddenly I felt my body change it's shape.

I heard them gasp. I looked up at Jake and that's when I felt it.  Nothing else mattered. Only Jacob. He was the one who kept me where I was. I would do anything do keep him safe. Be anything he needed me to be.
Jake smiled happily. I had found my imprint.

That's when Sam cleared his throat and it broke us out of it.

I looked down and saw that I had a white fur. It seemed so soft. Suddenly I heard somebody move and looked around frantically ready to defend him even if I had to sacrifice myself.

I saw how Jared and Quil ran out of woods and looked bewildered seeing me. I relaxed a little.
"Who is that Sam?"
Jake growled hearing them calling me "that".
I looked at Sam and he said: "This is our Luna, Bella Swan."
They seemed very confused and Jared looked at Emily and back.
"Bella? Luna? But Sam what about Emily?" "What's going on?" "And what are talking about Bella?"
"I'll explain everything once I'm sure myself." "Emily please go and grab something for Bella to wear once she is back to her human form."
Emily nodded and went in.
"Bella I'll be right back."
I nodded and sit down to wait.
Sam ran to the forest and changed because suddenly I could hear his thoughts. He came back.
"Bella? Can you hear me?"
"Yes!"
"Good! Do you think you can change back as easily as you did before?"
"Of course!" "But after that we must go to Billy!"
"Okay! I'll be right back then and then Emily will give you something. And then we'll go!"

He ran back and changed, Emily gave me some clothes as well and then Sam was back I changed with their backs turned.
When I was ready we all went to Billy's.
Jace let us all in and Billy seemed a little suprised to why we are all here. But then he saw the change in my figure and that I'm tan and he seemed to understand at least something.

He looked at me as if asking me to start speaking.
"We are here to ask about Quinaultes tribe and how it was related to Quileutes tribe."
"Aah! So you've heard." "How much did Charlie tell you?"

I told him everything including what happened after that.
"I see! Well, Jackson had a sweetheart before he changed, her name was Lilian." "Lilian was from our tribe and was alfas daughter, and Jackson the Quinaultes, Alfa's son. They were ment to be, that's the confusing part. So then he changed and imprinted on other, her father wasn't very happy of course and decided that Quileutes and Quinaultes will not get on with each other anymore and Quinaultes had go to avoid war."
"But your great grandfather had of course just imprinted and she had accepted so she ran away to be with him." "Her name was Zabrina." "The two clans had been together in peace and had had children so the shape-shifters were strong, but now that Quinaultes had left it was gone." "You see! You are the last Quinaulte with two bloods together." "The last shapeshifter with the pair of Quinaultes and Quileutes blood together." "And with that the most powerful shape-shifter on Earth as Charlie never changed and his father is dead!" "That's why you could control it and..."
"That means you're a new Luna!" Sam said with the 'almost sure' voice.
"Yes! Not only because Jacob really has to be an Alfa, that too but, you are the one who is destined to re-unite the blood of Quileutes and Quinaultes now that you have found the gene in you and now that you have found your mate in Jacob." "You are the one who is destined to make us strong again."
"So no pressure at all!" Joked Quil. Everybody looked at him.
"Sorry!"
_________________________________________I hope it was all understandable and if not please comment, I'll try to explain. It took me a lot of trouble to find and then put together the material and my plans, to make these two last chapters. But that's that! Thank you for reading and please be so kind and make me happy pressing that little star down or up there. :D