27. One evening of tranquility

Alice's P0V

The minute my eyes met with his I knew it. He is my soulmate. I was lost in his beautiful golden brown eyes. I forgot everyone and everything else in the world and just melted. I needed him. I felt complete. "Mate!"

Unknown POV

After telling Edward that I'm going to go and pick some ingredients, I left and walked deeper into the woods.

Circa a mile away I knew there was an old oak tree. I knew it because it was my workshop. Here I made all the amazing potions and stuff that I needed for my plan to get rid of the Volturi and take over the Vampire and every other world as their one and only king. The people will fear me.

Poor Eddie boy, he didn't know what he got himself into. And he thought I was just helping him getting rid of these stupid memories of that girl! He also told me something about the Cullens. I even "promised" to him that he will be the ruler with me, but no. When I rule, I'll rule alone. After that I'll think about what to do with the Cullens as they have quite interesting powers.

Really, they would be quite interesting to learn about but I have bigger plans right now.

I stopped in front of a big glaid what was surrounded by hazels. After murmuring some quick revealing spell an oak tree appeared with a door. It was an old one with huge trunk.

I stepped in and went to my working table. I looked around and grabbed a bottle of clean liquid. Hmm... only 3 bottles left, I must make more. I'll worry about that later. Now I only have to make the simple rain spell.
I looked around for a second before going out again and closing the door. The tree disappearing behind me.

Jacob's POV

Me and Bella were at my house after meeting with Marcus, when we came back with nothing new.

We were cuddled up on my cough while watching TV. We had agreed not to think of Edward and his mysterious partner, just for one day. I loved every moment of the times I could spend with her alone and we hadn't done that in so long. I missed that.

I sighed happily and pulled Bella closer to me. She looked up at me and smiled.
"It's nice, isn't it?" She said while smiling
"Yeah."
"I've missed it a lot."
"Me too, it's so refreshing to just have time for ourselves."
She nodded happily.
Suddenly I remembered something.
"Do you want food?" I asked to get a reason to sneek away for a second.
"Actually, yes!"
"I'll make some sandwiches, alright? With tu..."
"With tuna?" She asked grinning.
We laughed.
"Yes, with tuna."
So I turned but instead of going to the kitchen I went to my room as quietly as possible, trying to avoid the squeeky floorboards.
I looked for the gift I had thought might be beautiful and meaningful for Bella. It had been my mother before me and I've heared that she wanted me to give to my "special lady" when I have found her. It seems the time has come.
Soon I found it and I put it in my pocket and went to make these tuna sandwiches.
When I reached the kitchen I breathed out. It seems that I was holding my breath until now, without noticing that.
I opened the fridge and took out the bread with butter and tuna. The moment I inhaled the smell, my mouth started to water and I did as quickly as I possibly could.

When I entered the livingroom Bella looked up.
"At last! I already thought that you decided to move to live in the kitchen and was almost ready to come and fight for my tunafish."
"Well, lucky you then that I got here before you got there." "You would have failed miserably." I said while offering her a sandwich.
"Yeah, like that would happen!" She said, munching happily on her first bite. "Don't forget who I am! The last of my kind blahblahblah... remember?"
"Damn... I forgot about that!" I said grimacing. "But! We haven't even proven that!" I said with the new light of hope, after thinking for a while.
Bella looked at me with a blank face...
"Whaat?" "After all they are legends!? Right?"
"And that's what you thought about werewolves until you understood that you are one. Whoops!"
That made me speechless for a second. She was right.
"Damn, who are you!?" "My Bella wasn't ment to be so quick on comebacks!"
"Seriously Jake?" "Emmett?" "He is like a brother to me, and do you really think that I would not pick something up from him when he is smashing them to our faces all the time?"

I give up.
"Alright, you are right... again!"
Bella looked smugly at me knowing very well that she had won.
Oh, I'll get back at you, I promised! I Think eating the last bit of sandwich left on the plate.

Jellab: What a life can be [COMPLETED!]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara