Chapter 20: " Brothers Vs Sisters"

Hi guys, I just want to say an heartfelt thanks to each and everyone of you.. You are all so sweet. Your votes and comments makes me so happy and the fact this FF reached 7k is amazing.  Really I am so happy. 

                              Confused well this was what i had posted in this chapter before and now the 7K had turned into 125K. So how can i fail to say Thanks to everyone who read this book . Thank You to each of you who had read this book and contributed to  the milestone ..

########################

Uttara Varun Maheshwari has been always the princess of the house. Her parents adored her ,especially her Father Varun Maheshwari. Due to the fact she and her brother Sanskar has 8 years of gap made sibling rivalry impossible. In his brother eyes she is still the delicate baby he held when he saw her the first time. She always had an comfortable life,and yet her parents raised her to be  kind to others even when she was pampered, she never grew up thinking the world was at her feet.

The biggest disaster in her life stuck way too early when her parents died and she had felt guilty for months because she asked them to come home early when they were away on a trip and the fact her parents came home a day early only to get into an accident made her feel guilty as if she was the reason they died, the only person she confided it in was Kavitha. Her best friend because she couldnt lose her brother affection as well.

Then Ram Uncle and Sujatha aunty came to stay with them, and though she was reluctant to accept anyone in her parents place, she was too young to have held on to resolve for long. She got a Second father in Ram uncle who had always found time for her and Sujatha aunt  was so sweet and caring just like her mom. Except Laksh, her cousin. 

To Laksh she wasn't a  delicate baby like her brother Sanskar but rather as an competition to his parents affection well she was kind of liking it too bad after his birthday , he changed into Sanskar and now she had too overprotective brothers. Just when she felt secure in her family, Ram uncle died leaving her shattered, and yet she didn't want to let her whole family take care of her awhile they were grieving as well

Because she is now 19 years old and also because she knows that the whole family is shaken by the death as well. While she can argue with Lucky that she loves His father just the same, still having gone through the pain once, Uttara was bit mature at handling pain this time, but both her brothers seemed too broken by the death .Sanskar bhai because he lost his only support ever since their parents death and maybe he feel bit guilty too,Uttara guessed having lived in such a guilt she knows how torturous it will be, then there is Lakshya her sweet brother. 

 In spite of the fact he usually fights with his dad for all silly things, Uttara knows that he loves his dad way too much,finally her aunt, she was too crushed by her husband death that it broke uttara as well. So after one month passed Uttara decided ,she needed some time alone ,as she cant live in an house filled with such sadness and not be affected by it. And she knew her aunt needed some time as well, she needed time to grieve alone as she never shows any of her pain outside especially when she is around Uttara. As always her brother hide there pain for her too. So she decided that this time she will take time off and grieve alone.

Her decision to go to abroad alone was met with such a resounding No. It took her a week to convince her Brother Sanskar as he will be the only one able to see her point as he uses his rational mind when he decides. Still he loved her so much that thinking and even dreaming of her sister alone in an foreign land made it next to impossible to accept. Lakshya offered to go with her but Uttara wanted it to be a solo trip. After one week of constant begging Uttara got what she wanted.