Epilogue (3) :" Happily Ever After Part Three "

Six months later. .                       

Dreams had the ability to change and yet remain a constant, when she had been young she may have dreamed of marrying a Prince and while her husband held no titles granting him Royalty, he had been her Prince, similarly from the first moment her mom made her walk to her uncle's house for a joint dance class with Ragini in the early morning of an Weekend at the grand age of 7, Dancing had became her dream.

She loved the freedom of movements and gliding on the dance floor forgetting everything around her, when she got married she had been confused and worried if her dream will change but from the moment her husband walked her into his mother music room and given it to her to pursue her dreams, she felt secure in his support.

They were times when she took break from her job, She always had the support of her family to pursue her dreams but she felt like she was needed more in home that taking the break felt like a compromise she wanted to make be it when Ragini was Pregnant or when she got Pregnant, it didn't change her love for dancing or her dream to establish a dancing school , none knew it better than her husband.

So when three months ago, he took her out on a date it had been to show a building he recently purchased for her to pursue the dream. 

" Shona, I love surprising you and I still do but maybe if you are not ready yet to do this we can wait however long you want ,but as your husband and the man who loves you, I wanted to do this for you " her husband spoke up back then leaving her in tears, she had been thinking of it for few months but never voiced it out and yet he knew and he went and got it done for her .

With Asha being in Kinder garden and Uttara married, Swara immersed herself in the dreams, hiring the teachers, over seeing the renovations and most importantly ensuring everyone who have the passion for dance be allowed to learn in her school. Which made her so busy, she still cant believe it has been hardly a month since the school opened officially, and she was so very tired already but also happy .

But she loved seeing the kids eagerness to dance and she loved opening the school doors to everyone whether they can pay the fees or not.  Swara was lost in her thoughts that her sisters lively chatter didn't get registered in her mind. They had practically dragged Swara out of her home today because they missed her.                                 

It was Sunday, So the husbands were tasked with taking care of the kids for an whole day. Sanskar Aunt  has been out of town to attend an family friends wedding. So for the first time in an long time the husband's are tasked with the baby sitting role alone. Swara was  bit worried, While they might be four for four ratio. The fact baby Avika is still an baby was the reason. She is less than an year old. And they already have Rahul and Arav to keep them in their toes.

 Then her thought moved towards her daughter, Asha. She was just like her father,  It was so easy raising her , She was just so sweet. And never got into any mischief. Sanskaar would often tell her that they really were blessed with an angel. Because while Ragini and Pari didi often complain how hard is to be an parents. Swara never really agreed with them because Asha was too perfect maybe just like her husband.

Then she quickly decided to call her husband to check upon him. Since she was sure he would be single handedly taking care of the kids while Laksh and Adarsh bhai decide to watch football. A fact everyone of them know. It was the first time for Krish, Uttara's husband  to be left alone with others.  And she was worried for him too. Being Uttara's husband is not easy if she had three over protective brothers.                                    

He answered within the second ring.  After briefly enquiring about everyone Swara ended the call and decided she should at least make an effort to enjoy this day out. Whatever was bothering her can wait till goes back to home, And so she did. It was fun being with her sisters, And she missed them as well.  An day out which started with movie, lunch ended early with little bit of shopping,  Because while the girls trusted their husband. Trusting them for more than few hours was not possible. So they returned home earlier.