Chapter 26: " Questions that remain unanswered???? "

The Next day .

Swara believed she was getting the hang of waking up early until she felt his hands trying to wake her up , she was taken back when she opened her eyes to see him hovering before her . He had never once woke her before so she assumed she must have overslept as her eyes wandered to the wall clock and was taken back to see it wasn't even close to morning yet .

" The sun isn't up yet Sanskar " She whined a little as he asked her to get ready ,it wasn't fair of him to keep the destination a secret and yet there had been a bit of hesistance in his approach than the last two days that she didn't grumble much as she got ready .

When he piled up layers of coats on her ,she wanted to protest that she wasn't awake yet but she didn't because she wanted to find out where he planned to take her. The ride to his next mysterious destination took long time that she promptly fell asleep on his shoulders .

When he woke her up this time ,she realized why he had been in an hurry as her eyes focused on the sunrise from the famous Brooklyn Bridge, one of the stunning destination spots in New York . And Swara noticed they weren't alone in the bridge as several tourists as well as regulars walked along the bridge to see the sight before them as well .

Swara knew that she will get to meet the bridge soon given it prominence in New York as one of the most visited Attraction

Swara knew that she will get to meet the bridge soon given it prominence in New York as one of the most visited Attraction. Also knowing Sanskar he is not likely to miss something like that from the list of places they need to see on the trip.

Still the View was breath taking and seeing the sunrise from the bridge was really beautiful which was the reason were so many tourist like her on the bridge during this time.

After the mad rush to get here on time , Swara noticed sanskar seemed to have relaxed considerably when they started walking on the pedestrian side of the bridge. She took enough pictures to make a dent in her memory card but the view was memorable that she found herself unable to stop

By the time they reached the other side of the bride Swara was fully refreshed and ready to tackle the day .
They made their first stop in a coffee shop to have a early breakfast and some much needed caffeine and then he took her shopping much to her delight .

Two hours later Swara believed she had shopped for everything until her eyes landed on an small jewelry shop ,she had planned to buy something for her sister as a congratulatory gift for becoming a mother .

" Here ,just one more stop " she spoke up as her hand pointed towards the shop and Sanslar nodded his head in answer ,he didn't complain or say a word against her shopping time ,he was the most patient man of all time yet she felt like he was disconnected from her today .

At first she assumed to was due to lack of sleep but then she wondered if the shopping was done for her sake and he was bored out of his mind ,still she knew him when they took uttara to shopping and he seemed relaxed back then unlike now ..