Chapter 31 :" A Night out in Wilderness "

Swara was born in a family with a sister hence she was spared from Adraline   rushing activities until she decided to ask her newly found sister Uttara for advise on what her brother would like to do and the answer came as a surprise . 

When she woke up Sanskar the next day ,she put her foot down and told him that today she would be the one who plans where they would go after a moment of surprise he relented to her plan and if only she realized what the day awaited for her maybe she would haven't been so keen on planning it out.

Swara may not be a CEO who can plan extravagant date nights but she promised herself that she will do her best after hours of research once Sanskar fell asleep ,she had decided on the location and even brought the stuff they would require it was going to be quite a surprise for Sanskar and she could hardly wait to see his happiness .

" Bhabhi , Bhai loves hiking ,he and Laksh would go off on their own for few days climbing the mountains and having a camp night but I don't think you could find someplace to do so in New York " Uttara answered her but of course her sister in law has been wrong thanks to Google ,her trusted trip advisor she learnt they were few places in New York that people can go on a hike .

And Google advised her to choose The Watkins Glen State Park Gorge Trail , a long name indeed but Google promised her that it was the trail choose by people who aren't in favor of long or strenuous hike ,she wanted to make Sanskar happy not die out of exhaustion .

The trail was less than a mile and half long and was also promised to be the one of the most beautiful and best hikes in New York but what sold the deal had been the promises spectacular scenery and gorgeous waterfalls .

Nothing could make a more romantic than a walk through the wilderness with waterfalls and Swara was bumbling with anticipation as she learnt that they also have few camp sites where they can spend the night . And it didn't matter the ride out was bit longer then she expected it had to be worth it . 

  And she was surprised by Sanskar restraint ,he hadn't asked her once on where they were going and it meant a lot to Swara to know he trusted her decision . By the time they reached the start of the trail ,her eyes were fixated on Sanskar to see his reactions and she was happy to note he was thrilled by her plan .

  " You want to go on a hike ,but your sister  never mentioned it has one of your interests "  he spoke up once he got over the surprise  

  " Because this is my first hike and it had been your sister who said you like it " Swara answered back with a smile proud of herself for making Sanskar happy . 

If only she realized the drawbacks of listening to Google . While Sanskar had been patient with her ,Swara realized she wasn't cut of for the hiking part of the tour as she would stop every few seconds not to catch her breath but to look at the nature .

" Sanskar ,look " ," Sanskar did you see that " , " Sanskar it beautiful " she kept saying as she stopped him from hiking every few minutes that she believed he must have grown tired of her .

And fortunately he didn't seem that angry by her enthusiasm rather thrilled that she was in favour of the trip and by the time the waterfalls came into sight Swara was unstoppable . 

Once they reached the top of the trail it took her longer than she anticipated and it was close to dark , so she was relieved that Sanskar had been able to get the tent up faster as he didn't follow google instructions but years of practice made him good at it .