Chapter 3 :" Family Happiness over His Happiness "

24 hours earlier .

Sanskar Maheshwari became the head of his family when his uncle passed away , he had a family who needed him to stay strong . His aunt was filled with grief ,his cousin Laksh was never the one who was with out a smile yet he lost his smile for over a year until he met his fiancée Ragini . Then there was his sister who couldn't make it up to his wedding because she was far away from their home as she bid to move away from the memories of their uncle because it made her too sad .

His sister was currently studying in Germany and couldn't even make it to their wedding because her exams crossed with the wedding , Sanskar decide to postpone but Ragini family insisted on that day ,that his aunt and uttara changed his mind . Just like how they changed his mind to marry because of Laksh .

Sanskar had been thrilled when his cousin found someone and he fought to be with that person , it wasn't easy to get Durga Prasad to see that laksh would keep his daughter happy as they initially were against the match ,but laksh stood strong until they changed their mind and now he was thinking of losing her because of him .

When his aunt felt reluctant to move forward with Laksh marriage before him , he tried reasoning with her that he hadnt found the one but laksh did ,still it didn't seem to convince her .But he stood his ground and it seemed like he could have convinced her if not for that incident when he fainted in an meeting because he forgot to eat for over 24 hours .

He was away on a business trip, he wanted to finish all his abroad meetings so he can be around for laksh wedding and when a meeting ran long than he expected , he skipped dinner for sleep, followed by breakfast when he woke up late the next day, in hindsight he knew it was mistake but he hoped to the sign the contract soon and head back home until he fainted in the middle of the meeting, he could have salvaged the situation if the news didnt reach his aunt.

Sanskar wanted to blame his secretary who cant hide anything from his aunt but even he knew how one smile from his aunt would make everyone spill the secrets, it made her aunt worry about him as she decided marriage was the way because in her words " Sanskar would have someone to keep him from overworking". He could have ignored her worry and persuaded her to drop the subject but he knew why she was worried, her husband died because he over worked and left the world soon and he didnt want her to worry about him as well, so he said yes to the marriage.

He had hoped his consent would stop her from worrying but he forgot that his cousin would plan for a joint wedding , he had agreed to marry kavitha when her aunt suggested her name . She was his friend when they were kids and he had hoped that they would grew to love each other until she ran away on their wedding day .

" Laksh ,don't be an idiot . I am not heart broken . Don't break Ragini heart by being stupid " Sanskar spoke up towards his cousin who insisted that his marriage should be postponed as well .

" It all my fault ,I should have known when Vidhya hinted at kavitha being your friend way too often , I am ashamed I thought of her as a friend and suggested you to marry her daughter ,it all my fault " his aunt spoke up as silent tears fell on her cheeks that broke his heart . He didn't want her to be upset but he knew she was hurt by kavitha actions.

" Aunt ,it not your fault . Kavitha choose to marry someone she loves it better for both of us that she choose where her heart leads and please tell laksh he can't stop his marriage " Sanskar spoke up as he looked at his stubborn cousin .

" Sanskar is right laksh ,this isn't the way . We can't go back on our word " his aunt spoke up making him relax because laksh never went against his mother words but to his surprise laksh declined to hear them out as he walked to tell ragini the news .