1

SCHOOL DANCES, THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE BEST LUCK AT THEM

SCHOOL DANCES, THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE BEST LUCK AT THEM. But, this one was going to be bad, Corey just had a feeling.

They were in history, when Elena showed Stefan the poster, wiggling her eyebrows. Stefan shook his head, making the girl freeze, then smirk. She turned to the tribrid and witch, who smiled and nodded. Elena gave Stefan a look of triumph.

Alaric walked into the room, stopping the banter that could have happened. "Hello, class. What are we learning today?" Alaric asked, walking up to his desk.

"With the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week" Dana, the teachers pet, answered.

"Right. The sixties" Klaus(in Alaric's body) internally smiled when he saw the doppelgänger, but was even happier when he saw his long lost son, whom he had been searching for a long time.

He starts to write on the board. "The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the, we walked on the moon. There was Watergate..." he trailed on.

"Watergate was the seventies Ric" everyone's heads turned towards the adorable teen, with a cute smile on his face.

"Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Corey" Corey smile only widened at the praise.

***

Corey, Elena, and Bonnie were sitting together at lunch, per usual. The two had excepted the boy with open arms into their friendship circle. They became the older sisters he never had, even though Elena shared the same face as his mother.

Dana ran over to three excitedly. "Hey, Elena, there you are. Okay. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight" Corey raised an eyebrow.

"Tell him she has a boyfriend, and to leave Elena alone" Corey stated protectively, only making Dana roll her eyes.

"You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is Klaus" Dana informed.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Elena asked.

"His name's Klaus. I know the name's stupid, but I swear he's hot" Dana promised, making Corey snarl.

Bonnie looked around. "Where is he? Is he here?" She ordered. Dana got a very odd expression on her face.

"I don't know" she said in monotone. Corey looked at the girls.