7

Klaus, Stefan, and Corey walked through the woods

Klaus, Stefan, and Corey walked through the woods. Stefan carried the unconsious, newly turned hybrid. "You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asked, even though he didn't care about Stefan's struggles. All Klaus wanted to do was show Corey that he could be a good person if he wanted to.

"I'm fine" Stefan said. "You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..." Klaus offered.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great" Corey groaned. "So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend" Klaus teased.

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer" Corey had to deal with their bickering all summer.

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There" They stopped once they approached the camp. Stefan put Ray on the ground and a woman rushed over. "Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?" She questioned Stefan.

Then the whole pack noticed Corey and Klaus. "The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klau, and this is my son Corey" The woman gasped. "The hybrid and tribrid" Klaus smirked. "You've heard of us, fantastic".

***

"It's fascinating, actually...A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid" Ray woke up. " Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic" Klaus commented.

"What's happening to me?" Ray exclaimed. Klaus turned towards Stefan.

"Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die" Stefan asked. "Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus questioned. Corey pointed out a human.

Stefan grabbed him and threw the human onto the ground next to Ray. "If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop" Stefan threatened. Soon, Klaus started turning all the werewolves into hybrid.

"There. Good as new. Now you relax, okay, mate? We're gonna need you when the rest of them wake up" Klaus compelled the human.

"So is this your master plan? Build an army of hybrid slaves?" Stefan asked Klaus. "No, not slaves. Soldiers, comrades" Klaus corrected. "For what war, might I ask?" Corey rolled his eyes.

"There isn't a war yet. He's trying to build an army so everybody's to afraid to fight him" Corey explained. He knew what Klaus was doing, his mother did the exact same thing. As the two bickered, Corey noticed blood dripping out of Ray's eyes. "Guys, we have bigger problems" Corey got their attention. "That shouldn't be happening, should it?" Stefan said. "Well obviously" Klaus snapped.

Moments later, Ray looked extremely in pain. He was shaking as well as his eyes were still bleeding. "You said it was gonna feel better. Why doesn't it feel better?" Ray cried. "Some master race" Stefan retorted. "Loose the attitude" Klaus noticed a woman wake up. "Derek, come feed your girlfriend" Ray then ran off, and sent Stefan after him.

Soon enough, all the hybrids were the exact same. A few died on their own, but the rest were feral. As they were about to kill Klaus(mostly just attempt to hurt him), Corey muttered a spell and all the hybrids clutched their chest as their hearts were magically being ripped out, before falling to the ground, all desiccating. Klaus turned to his son in shock. "You're welcome".

***

Soon enough Stefan came back. "What the hell?" Stefan muttered to himself.

"They went rabid. A few bled out, Corey killed the rest" Klaus threw the bottle on the ground, screaming in anger. "I did everything I was told!" Klaus calmed down as he reminded himself that Corey was right next to him.

"I should be able to turn them. I broke the curse. I killed a werewolf. I killed a vampire. I killed the doppelgänger" Corey flinched at not only Klaus's anger, but the mention of his dead friend.

"Corey, go to the car" Before he could retaliate, Stefan agreed as he didn't want Corey seeing his werewolf bite. Corey huffed, leaving the two alone.

Klaus had plans for Corey, to bring him and Stefan to Chicago, to let him remember that they had once encountered each other, to let him see what his life could be if he stays with Klaus. The hybrid wanted two things in the world; To make more hybrids, and for his son to love him. None were quite working out how he had planned, but would definitely turn around. I mean it has to, right?