10

"Corey, you need to stay clam" Corey glared at Klaus

"Corey, you need to stay clam" Corey glared at Klaus. "Calm? How can I stay calm when everyone I thought loved me lied to me. Elena's alive, and they let me suffer in grief. Elena had even came down to Chicago for Stefan, but gave no shit about me" Corey growled. "Stay here with Rebekah and Stefan" He left, earning a sympathy look from his aunt.

It took a while before Stefan finally woke up. "What happened?" Stefa asked, looking back and forth between the Mikaelson's. "You took a beating. My nephew and brother have been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper, it's where Corey get's it from" Stefan looked a bit in disbelief, but ignored it.

"Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?" Corey scoffed. "You can stop pretending now Stefan. All of you hid it from me, how could you? You saw how much I was suffering. And Elena didn't even care to try and get me back, her best male friend. Consider me pissed" Rebekah stabbed Stefan in the stomach.

"I may like you love, but you hurt my nephew" Rebekah spat.

***

When Corey entered the gym, Elena expected a hug, but instead gained a glare. Rebekah followed closely, dragging Tyler. "I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning, she can be quite mean" Klaus smirked. "Don't be an ass" Rebekah threw Tyler over to Klaus.

"Leave him alone! Corey, please. Do something!" She begged. "You hurt Corey's feelings love, making him suffer all summer because of you" Klaus yelled, then calmed a bit down, getting to the point.

"I'm going to make this very simple...Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually" Klaus bit his wrist, feeding Tyler his blood. "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry" Klaus snapped Tyler's neck, killing him.

"He killed him" Matt was in shock, his best friend was dead. "He's not dead. Klaus's blood will turn him into a vampire" Elena corrected. "And if Bon-Bon's successful, he won't start bleeding out of his eyes, making him go crazy" They looked at Corey in disbelief.

"What happened to you?" Corey rolled her eyes. "Betrayal. Grief. A hole burned in my heart for months. Only to find out that everyone was lying" Corey exclaimed.

Klaus grabbed Elena's arm, dragging her over. "So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier, and never hurt my nephew" Rebekah commented. "Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Klaus scolded.

"Just ignore Bekah, she gets a bit cranky at times, she's cool though" Elena couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was forgetting Corey and worrying about Stefan a bad idea? Was Corey turning into one of them?