14

"An original has never died before, you don't know the consequences of killing one of the first ever vampires!" Corey shouted at Elena, who wasn't grasping the fact that Corey was actually trying to save her

"You're just saying that because you don't want us to kill Klaus, because you like him now!" Corey groaned.

"Elena, even though we haven't been getting along lately, I promise that I'm doing this to save you guys! It's a witch feeling. If someone kills him, it feels, feels" Damon and Stefan walked in the room. "Corey, what does it feel like?" Damon asked worriedly. "Nobody will make it out alive".

***

"No, no. You are not working with him! He is literally the devil incarnate! He's the reason Klaus is so messed up!" Corey shouted, ignoring the fact that Mikael was right there.

"Corey, if Mikael can kill Klaus it can free Stefan of his compulsion" Elena reminded the tribrid. Corey shook his head frantically.

"No, we'll find another way. If you do this, there will be a war" Mikael furrowed his eyebrows, walking towards his step-grandson. "You had a vision, didn't you boy?" Corey glared at Mikael. "Come on Corey, share with the class" Stefan teased.

"You will all die, Rebekah and Elijah will come back along with Kol and everyone in Mystic Falls will be dead" Then Damon got curious.

"What about you Corey? What will happen to you?" Damon mused.

"I'll be the only one alive" Corey said before leaving. He had to stop this, he and to somehow.

***

Stopping this was a lot harder than it seemed, considering he was locked in the Salvatore Boarding House. The only way out was for someone to enter the house, witch spells. And he was very grateful when his mother, Katherine, walked through that door.

"Ready to raise a little hell?" Corey smiled widely, hugging his mom before leaving to the Lockwood Mansion.

***

Damon was about to stake Klaus when Corey showed up, taking the white oak stake from Damon, then using his magic to throw it into Mikael's chest, killing him. Corey sighed before hugging his father as he cried in relief. "Who let you out?" Damon questioned.

"Who do you think?" The voice of Katherine filled the room, making Damon groan. Katherine met with Klaus's eyes.

"I assume this means you'll actually take care of your son and not make your bratty sister do it?" Katherine whisked away. "Did I hold off Elena long enough?" Stefan appeared blindsiding Klaus.

"You did" Klaus smiled when he figured out the two were working together. Klaus uncompelled Stefan before leaving with his son.

"I'm sorry that I killed Mikael, I knew you wanted to" Corey looked at the ground awkwardly. "Corey, you did good" Once the tribrid realized his father was proud, he smiled widely. "How did Stefan know?" Corey frowned.

"I had a vision of what would happen if they killed you. Stefan didn't want to die, so he helped. I didn't think mom would be the one to let me out" Corey admitted.

"I am proud of you, Corey. You are definitely a Mikaelson. We protect each other, Always and Forever. And that includes you too" Corey hugged Klaus again. "Thanks Dad".