2

COREY WOKE UP TO HEARING ELENA TALKING TO SOMEONE

COREY WOKE UP TO HEARING ELENA TALKING TO SOMEONE. Corey, being a curious boy, followed the sound, and was not happy to see who it was. "What the hell Elena" Corey hissed, motioning towards the original in his house.

"Corey, quiet. Can you help me make a deal with him? Please?" Elena begged.

"Are you crazy? He's an original Elena" Corey whispered to her in anger.

"You're the child of an original Corey" Elena argued.

"Fine, but when Stefan and Damon kill you; it won't be my fault" Corey reluctantly agreed, helping bring Elijah out of the house.

***

Elena pulled the car over. Elijah was drinking from a bloodbag, and Corey was playing on his DS. "You look better" Elena commented.

"Where'd you get the dagger?" Elijah questioned, glancing at his nephew, who was concentrating on a pokemon battle.

"I'll tell you everything. But we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word" Elena tried to negotiate.

"Your ability to make demands has long passed" Elijah corrected. "No demands. I'm offering you my help. And in return, I want yours" Elena said desperately.

"And why should I even consider this?" Elijah questioned.

"The same reason that you haven't killed me. You need my help to kill Klaus. And I need you" Elena stated. She answered her phone, while Elijah turned towards the tribrid in curiousity, wondering what he was like; if he was more like Katherine or Klaus.

"You're okay with them killing your father?" Elijah asked. Corey shrugged.

"I've never realy had him in my life, I just don't care about a father I never had" Corey admitted. Elijah looked at the teen in confusion.

***

The three were still in the car. "He's here" Corey raised her eyebrow at Elena, who was spilling all their leverage.

"Klaus is here?" Elijah was skeptical.

"He's taken over Alaric's body" Corey added.

"Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks" Elijah murmured.

"Well, what are his other tricks? What is he going to do next? You're the only one who knows him" Elena inquired.