17

When the two found out where Damon and Stefan had been keeping the coffins(Klaus was teaching him magic from his mother's grimoire) they had bolted to the old witch house

When the two found out where Damon and Stefan had been keeping the coffins(Klaus was teaching him magic from his mother's grimoire) they had bolted to the old witch house. They showed up to the room and Corey could see the coffins clearly, Klaus could not. "I can see them" Corey murmured to his father.

"What took you so long? Hiding behind your witchy friends. And in squalor, no less" Klaus hollered. Klaus then fell to the ground in pain as the ghosts of the witches attacked. "Insulting a bunch of dead witches, not smart. I made the exact same mistake first time I came in here" Corey smirked.

"But they know how powerful I am, I'm a barely tapped witch holding tremendous amounts of power. So, if they want to keep their bloodlines safe, they'll let my father see the coffins" The Ghost's did so.

"Where's the fourth?" Damon took note on how confused Corey was when Klaus mentioned four coffins. "Well, here's the thing. They can't. It's not here" Corey just sat in confusion.

"What did you do?" Klaus yelled. "Well, Bonnie gave me the heads-up. I didn't have enough time, to get all four, but I did have time to get one" Damon said cockily.

"I will tear you, limb from limb. And only then, when you're a riving mass of blood and flesh, will I rip your heart from your chest!" Corey flinched as his father yelled.

"Sorry. The same rules apply. You know, leverage and all. I know you want your family back. But something tells me, you want what's in that coffin a lot more".

***

Corey had been inside of his room when he heard fighting in the living space. He vamp sped downstairs to see his uncle and father fighting. "You've gotta be kidding me" Corey groaned. "Motus" He used his magic to separate the two.

"Are you two bloody idiots out of your mind?" Corey scolded. "Mikael's dead, Elijah. Corey killed him" Elijah looked at his nephew, impressed. "Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century" Elijah yelled.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me" Klaus stepped closer to the older Mikaelson.

"Always and forever. I need you to stand by our side. Be my brother, be Corey's uncle. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again".

***

"Elijah. My favorite Original, back from the dead. Clean up nice" Damon and Elijah met in a field. "You left something in my jacket pocket" Elijah pulled out the note.