21

Corey and Rebekah were at the Wickery Bridge Restoring Fundraiser

Corey and Rebekah were at the Wickery Bridge Restoring Fundraiser. Corey noticed Rebekah scowling at a red haired woman. "Who's that?" Corey didn't recognize the woman he had seen briefly over a hundred years ago. "Finn's stalker" The two walked, or at least Corey followed in pursuit. "Look what the cat dragged in" Rebekah snarled.

"Easy there, Rebekah. You know she use to beat men for sport" Rebekah rolled her eyes. "Se always was quite common" Rebekah insulted. "Rebekah, what a happy surprise" She then smiled at Corey. "Corey, it's nice to meet you properly" Rebekah's glare intensified, pushing the boy behind her protectively."What are you doing here, Sage?"

"Well, I heard Finn was finally freed from that casket your rageaholic brother Klaus carted him around in" Corey glared at Sage for calling his father names. "Finn left town just recently, you just missed him" Corey said. "He probably went looking for me!" She boasted, earning a snort from Corey. "Or he forgot you" Sage shook her head. "He wouldn't" Corey's eyes rolled again. "No? Cause he didn't seem to mention you. Sorry you came all this way for nothing. Have a nice life" The two left.

***

Sage had actually played Damon, realizing he was going to also kill Finn. Sage and Corey(Rebekah too, but Sage and Rebekah didn't get along) teamed up and Damon found the three at Wickery Bridge, the three that had the last of the white oak burned. "Your grand plans always seem to get ruined, don't they? Sorry to disappoint you. Again" Rebekah and Corey walked away, thinking the last of the white oak was burned....

***********

Klaus has shown up after fetching(or forcing) Finn and bringing him to get his blood to break the bond spell. But before he could try resisting, he was presented with his lover Sage, the only vampire he had ever changed. "What do you know, true love prevails" Rebekah still glared at Sage. "It occasionally has its uses" Klaus put his phone away after texting Kol. "Easier than torturing him".

"What do you need from us for the spell?"Corey asked his father. "All I need is for Rebekah to give me her blood. You, on the other hand, will assist my witch coming shortly, help you get a hold of your magic while learning a spell"Rebekah nodded. "Good, I have places to be" Klaus rose his eyebrows, knowing that nobody actually liked her much in the town. "Where, little sister?" Rebekah huffed. "I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore. Ask Sage and Corey what he did to me. Then you'll understand why retribution is in order" Corey and Klaus watched Rebekah leave. "Well, that was awkward".

***

"Tik, tock. I should be hearing chanting" Klaus walked over to Bonnie Bennett and Corey Mikaelson. "We're still studying the spell, it's pretty complex" Klaus ignored his son's words. "You've been warned. If you're looking for a way to send for help, I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue" Bonnie sighed. "I don't think I'm strong enough" She admitted.

"Then you should have a little more faith in yourself, Bonnie. Your energy helped my mother link us, and you have a witch right next to you that your ancestors currently love. Honestly, I think someone isn't trying very hard. Very well" Klaus video chatted Kol for motivation against Bonnie.

"Kol. How's the weather up there in Mile High City? And how's our friend? May I see him?" The youngest living Mikaelson sibling showed Jeremy Gilbert playing with a dog. "Dad-" Klaus ignored him. "There's Jeremy, playing fetch with his new puppy. Oh, isn't that just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?" He pulled the phone away from their sight. "Thank you Kol, we'll be in touch" Klaus hung up. "So, Bonnie, how bout that spell?"

As they were working, the two heard the screams of someone familiar. "What was that?" Corey asked. "Don't bother worrying, son" Bonnie was angry. "Well, it bother me. You bother me. Well, you use people to get what you want, it's not right" Klaus rolled his eyes.

"You're being emotional, Bonnie. I understand that things have been rough for you. You know, with your mother leaving. Again. It's very sad. I can help you find her, if you want. I have people who can find people who can bring her back to you. Or, if you choose I can just bring parts of her back" Corey was a bit shocked. Sure, he knew his father was like this, but everyone Bonnie cared about mattered to Corey too, even if he was still upset with them. "Isn't it obvious that I'm just gonna continue to hurt the people you love until you do the spell? Now, I know it's in the grimoire and I know it requires the blood of my siblings, so here we are" The Hybrid then gave the two his blood.

It took them awhile, but they finally unlinked the siblings unknowingly, just in time. Bonnie left and Klaus turned towards his son. "See, that wasn't too hard" Corey was a bit afraid of his father. He knew he might be overreacting, but it was just the thing that had scared him. "I-I'm gonna go for a walk" Corey left, unknowing to what was really was happening in the mansion.

When he got back, he saw an injured Damon and Stefan leaving the house. "Damon? Stefan?" Corey was completely clueless on what had happened, he didn't even know that Damon was at his house. "Corey, my favorite Mikaelson. How's it going?" Damon slurred from pain. "What happened? Why are you two here?" Stefan wasn't going to lie to the boy. "We came here because Rebekah kidnapped Damon and tortured him. I was here because I had to come save him" Corey remembered the healing spell Bonnie taught him while they waited for Klaus to get all the blood.

Corey went up to Damon, healing him by touching his forehead. "I'm sorry about what Rebekah did. When she finds out someone betrays her, especially when it hurts her family, she gets angry" The anger Corey had against Damon had died down, seeing as for trying to kill his family, he got tortured. Damon gave the two privacy.

"Corey, I'm so sorry. I should've...." Stefan didn't know what to say. Yes, he did want Klaus dead more than anything, but was it really worth it, risking his friendship and crush just did revenge? "Stefan, don't lie and say you don't want Klaus dead. But we're all even now" Stefan shook his head. "No, we aren't. Finn is dead, Elena and Matt killed him. I'm so sorry, Corey. I know he was your family-" Corey shook his head.

"We were blood related, but he wasn't much of an uncle to me. I tried to talk with him, he pushed me away. And when I found out he tried to get the others killed" Corey laughed sadly. "I wanted to be the one to kill him" The boy left Stefan, wishing none of this happened.....