18

After Esther showed up, The Original Siblings were acting as if they could be a normal family again

After Esther showed up, The Original Siblings were acting as if they could be a normal family again. But Corey knew better, he didn't believe this act for one second. But because he was getting to know his family, he tried to put it in the back of his mind. Currently Rebekah was having her nails done, a compelled tailor was fitting Kol into a suit, Finn and Elijah were also in the room getting ready. Corey was playing on his DS, trying to distract himself.

"Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am!" Kol ordered. "Ah Kol, you know I can't be compelled" Kol frowned, then looking at his nephew. "Corey, my nephew-" Corey cut him off. "You look very handsome, Kol" Corey said honestly. Klaus then barged into the room, pointing at Rebekah accusingly.

"Here we go, Rebekah vs Klaus match" Corey muttered. "You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?! Do you want another dagger in your heart?" Klaus hollered.

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol exclaimed. "Go back to staring at yourself " Klaus snapped at his younger brother. "And who are you, my father?" Kol questioned, challenging his brother even though he knew Klaus would easily beat him.

"No Kol, but you're in my house" Klaus reminded him. Kol inched forward, closer to Klaus. "Then perhaps we should go outside" Klaus hissed. Esther walked in the room, but they just ignored her at first. Their actions made Corey upset, and without realizing, he made the two fall in pain.

"Stop!" Corey shouted. "Corey, it's okay" Rebekah comforted her nephew, making him release the two. Esther observed Corey's untapped powers, realizing he may be a big threat to her when he develops his powers. Esther took Klaus in the other room while Corey helped Kol up.

"Look at you, a Mikaelson witch. So much untapped potential" Rebekah rolled her eyes, pulling Corey closer to her. "Leave him alone, Kol" She then looked at Corey. "Ignore Kol, he has an obsession with witches. He was a witch before we became vampires and he's still pouting" Corey smiled at the two.

"I'm gonna go to my room" Corey muttered awkwardly, leaving the room. "Great Rebekah, you scared him off" The blonde original hit her brother's arm. "Shut up you wanker".

***

It was now the ball, Corey was in his bedroom crying quietly. He didn't want to hurt anyone. If his emotions got too out of control, he could hurt someone again. "Corey, everyone's here" Klaus entered his room, seeing his son with tears on his face. Klaus didn't like to be a softy, but he couldn't let his son be upset. After the previous day that the rest of the Mikaelson's came back, Corey rarely spoke with Klaus.

"Who hurt you?" Klaus' blood boiled at the thought of someone hurting his own child. "Nobody" Corey wiped some tears away. "My magic, it's too powerful. I don't wanna hurt someone" Corey admitted. Klaus sighed at his sons words, sitting down next to Corey on his bed.