Confession

I step aside and he walks in watching me close the door. He walks over to Bella and pets her.

"Did I scare you?" He asks

"Uh no. I just had a bad dream." I answer

I walk into the kitchen to finish and put the bowls down. Andy is watching me.

"What was it about?"

"I-I don't remember. I forgot when I woke up."

He nods and I offer him to watch tv with me. We watch a movie and sit on opposite sides of the couch. I stand up to get popcorn in the middle and notice I'm still in my tank top and short shorts. I hand him the popcorn from behind him and he looks up at me.

"I'm gonna go change." I say and as I start to walk away he grabs my hand

"Trust me what your wearing is fine. I want you to be comfortable around me." He says confidently

I look back and nod. I sit in the middle of the couch and bring my knees up so the popcorn bowl can sit on my knees. It's hot but I like it. We eat away and I scream at the tv on what the girl should do.

"GO OUT THE FRONT DOOR!!"

"DON'T GO IN THE BASEMENT!!"

"OH MY GOD NOW THEIR HAVING SEX!!! ILL KILL THEM MYSELF!!!"

Andy laughs at me every time I yell at the movie.

"You know they can't hear you right?" He asks

"I just am tired of horror movies repeating each other." I say annoyed

I throw popcorn at the tv and Andy throws some at me. I throw some back and he laughs. I grab a pillow and pretend to try to smother him. He plays dead and I remove the pillow and giggle. I look at him and catch him staring at me with soft eyes and a small smile. I look back at the movie and see it's over.

"What do you want to watch next?" I ask looking at him with a smile.

I stand up and stand in front of the movie rack. He stands behind me and looks. I pull out the haunting and hold it out to the side.

"This is a good one or there's rose red." I say.

He takes the movie and laughs.

"Do you have anything not horror?"

I pull out ever after and we sit down to watch it.

"It's a chick flick." I warn.

"How will I survive?" He teases.

We watch it and about half way through he puts his arm on the back of the couch. I start to nod off and he looks over at me.

"Am I boring?" He chuckles.

I realize why he says that and look at him wide eyed.

"Oh no! I'm just tired." I answer a little panicked.

He nods and looks down for a second.

"(Y/N)... I need to be honest." He sounds sad.

I turn my body towards him and frown my eye brows worried. 'Does he hate me?'

"No I don't hate you. I'm not suppose to do this but I can't have you live in the shadows. I really like you more than a friend and I feel bad because I'm not who I say I am." He says all this slow and quiet while messing with my finger tips.

Did he read my mind and Is he confessing his feelings only after few days of knowing me?

"Andy you can tell me anything, I won't judge you. Trust me I'm the last person to judge anyone." I say reinsuring him