Daddy~(hardcore lemon)

We quickly went to my home and packed all my cloths and valuables. I put Bella in his yard and move her dog house to the corner of it. We had just finish moving my office into his and decided to make some dinner. His house is twice as big as mine so there's plenty of space for us two moving in. He hands me my plate and we eat on the couch while Bella lays at our feet. We talk and laugh as we eat, I have a simple salad as he eats apart of his human.

He's rambling on about how he would be happy to give me a separate room so I'm comfortable with the sudden change.

"Plus I hear it's healthy for you." He says taking a bite.

I lean over and kiss his jawline. He pauses with the fork in his mouth and looking at me.

"What was that for?" He asks.

"For being here for me." I say taking a bite.

He nods and smiles with blush dusting his cheeks. We finish our dinner and finish unpacking my things, I've never been more happy I'm a person who doesn't carry many things. Now we are watching tv in his room, he's shirtless and laying on his belly. I sit on his lower back, rubbing his back.

"What are you gone do with your extra furniture?" He asks as I rub his shoulders.

"Sell it probably. It's all still in top condition so I could get good money for it." I say moving to his spine.

"Are you excited to live here? Will you be happy?" He ask.

"Yes and yes." I say kissing his back.

"Don't do that~." He says.

I smile and kiss it again knowing he loves it when done right. He turns over under me and holds my sides.

"I said-" he starts.

I kiss him and fight with his tongue. I pull back and take off my shirt, throwing it off the bed.

"I'm very excited~." I say looking down at him.

I lean down again to kiss him, he smiles into the kiss and turns us over so he's on top. He kisses me deeply and holds my face. I rub his back, smirking when he lets out a small noise of approval. He takes off my bra, moving down to my neck. He harshly bites my neck suddenly, making me moan a little.

"Make that noise again." He demands.

I lean up to kiss and suck his neck. He chuckles and kisses down my chest, stopping to suck and play with my buds. I moan as he sucks, bites lightly on them. He soon kisses down further and bites my belly as he rips my pants and panties off. He lays himself between my legs and kisses me again, whispering a little of what he and I want.

"I'm going to go all night, my rose, pounding and filling you. I know you love the feeling of your body being filled with my seed." He says with a purr and a growl, telling me he's slowly loosing control of himself.

I flip us over and kiss his chest. Looking up at him.

"Then why do you stop, my love?" I say in a sexy voice.

I kiss and suck on his chest and reach down taking off his pants and boxers. He lifts my head and smiles.

"Cause I know you don't want me too." He says.

I smile and kiss him deeply. He flips us again and grinds on me, I can feel he's not completely hard yet. He kisses down my body and licks my womanhood. I moan and hold his head, trying not to cum already to his skilled tongue. He grabs my hips while shoving his tongue in me, twirling it. I gasp at the new feeling and cum finally. He let's out a hum of joy, licking up my cum. I watch him as he pull back.