Relax~.

After our long hot shower Smexy is on his hands and knees cleaning up the buttons that popped off of the shirt. I giggle and sit on the counter because my legs are to wobbly from the rough sex to stand. I brush my teeth and pat myself dry.

"There's gotta be a quicker way." He mumbles to himself.

"Yea, its called a broom." I say as I hop down off the counter.

I turn my back to spit the toothpaste in the sink and suddenly feel him spank me. I jump a little and giggle, despite the slight pain I have I still find it pleasurable. He stands up and I bend over the sink. He takes the opportunity and steps behind me.

"I heard that." He says referring to my last thought.

I lean up again and look at him in the mirror. I smile slightly, eyeing him as he slowly grabs my hips.

"I gotta work." I try to protest but I already feel his member poking me.

He smiles and turns me around. He leans down, kissing me deeply as his hand slowly make its way to my breasts.

"Why don't I play with you while you work? Killing two birds with one stone." He purrs out while running my buds.

"Mmm, though I'd love to, I think you know that won't work. How about... while you work today I help relax you." I say kissing his neck.

"I do have to set up a meeting with the CEO." He says.

I smile and walk to the bedroom to get dressed. I sit in the office and type away for hours, I always seem to get great ideas after me and Smexy have sex. I hear him come in and look at what I have done.

"Looks good, I gotta make the call." He kisses my head and goes to his desk. I wait till he is actually talking to the CEO's assistant before I walk over to him. He can't help but smile knowing he's about to get something.

"Yea this is Andy calling to arrange a meeting." He says as I start to rub his shoulders and back.

He is put on hold and swings his chair to the side. I climb on his lap and kiss his neck, sucking and leaving marks all over. He moves one hand on my side but I gently move it down. I nibble his ear and whisper,

"Relax~."

In a gentle voice. He's taken off hold and I slide off in between his legs.

"Hello Mr. chairman... oh we are having the meeting over the phone? N-no that's fine." He says while watching me take off his pants.

I giggle and kiss his member through his boxers. I've barely begun and he's already fully hard. I pull it out and look at him before licking the shaft. He leans back and bites his lip. He continue to talk as I lick and kiss his member all over, he smiles and tells the CEO he's still there. I put the head in, sucking and twirling my tongue around it. I bob my head slowly and he tries not to groan. I smile at him when he looks at me. I already taste the pre-cum and he rubs my head.

"Yea, the stocks have gone up by 15%." He says as he grabs my hair.

He moves my head and starts to throat fuck me. I move with him and claw his thighs, making him hold in a gasp.

"No sir, I'm fine, I thought the charts said we lost business but I read it wrong." He covers up.

I gag on his length as he slams my head down so I take his full length. I can't breath and feel his cum fill my throat, I tear up and choke. He mouths "swallow" at me but I don't, he has to let go and instantly I pull him out as his cum comes out of my throat. I try to hold it in my mouth but there's to much, I cup my hand and a lot flows onto it. I look at him with teary eyes and cum in my hand, mouth, and on my chin dripping onto my hand. He smiles and makes me stand up. He hands me a tissue, getting hard again. I clean myself up as he stands up, taking off my pants. He pulls them down about mid thigh and rubs me. I hold in moans as he starts to finger me. I bites my lip trying not to moan as he turns me around so I face away from him. I can't help but feel more turned on then normally, maybe it's because one wrong sound and we are caught. I watch him put on his Bluetooth and set the phone down, moving his other hand to my butt to grope it rather roughly. I let out small moans as he rubs his member on my back entrance.

'You're not going to- Smexy you're on the phone!" I start but he grabs lube and puts it on.

I feel a tentacle teasing my womanhood entry and slowly slide in as he rubs the lube on with his member. He makes sure to tease me by slightly pushing on my entry with the tip. I cover my mouth to keep from moaning as his tentacle makes a small ball inside me and thrusts deeply.

'Smexy! Stop, I can't!' I scream in my head knowing he's listening.

'Your thoughts say one thing, but your body says another my rose.' He speaks in my mind.

I'm shocked he can do this, I didn't know he could. Before I can look back at him he covers my mouth and shove himself in. I moan loudly into his hand and hold the edge of the desk. He thrusts slowly at first but then picks up speed as I cum on his tentacle.

'Smexy!' I scream in my head.

"Alright sir, I'll talk to you later after I send those docs and you review them. Have a good day." He says and hangs up.

He uncovers my mouth and he holds my hips.

"You were right, I do feel relaxed." He chuckles and makes long deep thrusts, adding another tentacle.

I moan in pleasure loudly and rest my head on the desk. I hear him pant slightly while growling.

"Come on baby, give it to my like this morning!" I moan and push against him.

He chuckles and makes me stand up. He pulls out and sits in his chair while I take off my pants. I climb on his lap and slide him back in. I bounce up and down as the tentacles make one huge knot and shove themselves inside me. I moan loudly and stop bouncing.

"Smexy~!" I moan as I grab my lower stomach.

"You love it, you naughty girl." He purrs and pulls me down on him while he sucks my bud.

I moan in pain and bounce again while his tongue dances on my breasts. I hold his head as I cum again but his tentacles keep thrusting. I twitch and shake as he growls deeply.

"Want your treat?" He asks.

"Yes! Fuck, give it to me!" I scream.

He stands up with me in his arms to lay me on the desk. Now he pounds me at inhuman speeds and his tentacles fill me up as much as they can, stretching my out. I scream in pleasure as he gives one final thrust, cumming in me. He rubs my clit to get me to cum again as he growls still waiting more.

"Where haven't we fucked?" I ask letting out small weak moans.

"The kitchen table." He answers smiling.

I lean up and kiss him roughly as he fingers me with the tentacles still in. We attack each other's necks as he picks me up.

"Don't stop till you've had your fill." I demand and kiss his collar done.

"Remember the safe word?" He asks back to normal but in a rush to get downstairs.

"Yes." I giggle and kiss him when he gently puts me on the table.