First Fight

After our bath we ended up going into the forest and just messing around. I balance on a log while smexy holds my hand so I don't fall. I hop off and he chuckles.

"Where are we going?" I ask grabbing his hand.

"Well, its a special place for me and your special to me also. So if you ever feel troubled just come here and think of me." He says.

I nod and he pushes branches out of my face.

"Now, this is my brothers forest so don't let him see you at night." He warns.

I nod. After a few minutes we come upon a field of roses, some blue, others red. I smile and look out on it.

"Wow. It's beautiful." I say.

He pulls me into the field and we sit on a rock on the middle of it all. I breath in and close my eyes. The smell of roses fills my nostrils and I love it. I feel his hand on my cheek and I open my eyes, looking at him.

"It's so peaceful." I say smiling gently.

He smiles back and puts our foreheads together.

"I have to leave for a few days." He says suddenly frowning.

I snap back and frown.

"What?" I ask shocked.

He takes off his hat and grabs my hand.

"I have to go eat and I don't want you to see the monster I become, so I'm going to the next town over to collect meals." He says sadly.

"But I can cook for you here!" I tear up a little.

"I don't eat normal food. I eat..." he stops before he can finish.

"What offenderman, eat what?" I plead with my voice.

"People." He says quietly looking away.

I don't say anything for a few seconds.

"When do you leave?" I ask with a shaking voice.

"Tonight." He says grabbing my hand gently.

I stand up quickly and pull my hand away.

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday or the day before so I could have planed something special? How long will you be gone?" I ask crying.

I notice something move in the trees but I don't pay attention to it.

"Yes like that sounds normal. "Hey babe I have to go for three days to eat people so I don't try to eat you." Cause that's what normal boyfriends say!" He says standing up also.

"We aren't normal! I'm dating a man with only a mouth as a face, who has tentacles popping out of his back, and is possible the tallest man In the world. While you're dating a freak who jokes about death and killing people. WE ARENT NORMAL!" I say back trying to stop the tears.

He pauses and kneels down to try to get me to look at him.

"You're right, we aren't, but I'm trying to be for you. You're right I should have told you sooner but I was scared of what you would have thought." He says gently.

'The only person I trust and love is leaving for three days! I'll be all alone!' I think and cover my eyes.

"I'm going home." I say, uncovering my face and walking off leaving smexy on his knee.

All the way I cry home and trip over my own feet. I walk into my house and lock all the doors. I sit on the couch, Bella hops up to lay he head in my lap. I pet her and put my head on her side.