Book problem.

We clean ourselves up and I head to the kitchen as he goes to check on Nichole. I grab a glass of water, looking out the window.

'We are a fucked up family, but I enjoy it. I have a loving husband, a beautiful daughter, a protective dog, and only try to be killed every now and then... how did Alexander survive?' I think to myself taking a sip.

Smexy comes behind me to snake his strong arms around me, leaning against me.

"Because his heart wasn't damaged." He says chuckling.

I turn to face him and smirk at him.

"Stop snooping in my mind. So he won't be a problem anymore?" I ask growing serious.

He nods, leaning in to kiss me. I gently kiss his lips, quickly pulling away when I hear Nichol move around upstairs. I break away and head to the stairs to see Nichol on her butt. She scoots to the edge so she can put a foot on the next step, then moves her butt down. She smiles when she sees me then looks back to what she's doing. Smexy stands next to me as we cheer her on.

"Come on baby!" He cheers.

Mayhem is right behind her but quickly joins us at the bottom.

"There you go sweetie!" I say and sit on the floor in front of the stairs.

After a few minutes she gets down the staircase, she runs into my arms. We hug each other as I stand up.

"Good job baby!" Smexy says gently kissing her cheek.

She giggles and grabs my hair. I kiss her cheek putting her down.

"You want some candy?" I ask sweetly smiling.

She gets excited and jumps around as Mayhem tries to play with her.

"Yes!" He screeches happily.

I hold up my pointer finger.

"Yes, please." She corrects herself.

We walk to the kitchen. I open a cabinet to grab the bag of candy, I look at her as I hand her a sucker. She tears the wrapping off and puts it in her mouth.

"Give me the wrapper sweetie." Smexy says.

She does. I put away the bag as he throws it away. I look at Mayhem and see him by the door, I open it up and he rushes out. He dorks at the back of the fence, Smexy and I watch the area he's barking at but see nothing.

"What do you think it is?" I ask.

He grabs my shoulder to comfort me.

"I don't know, a deer?" He says trying to see by moving his head.

"He's barked at deer before and it wasn't like that. I'll go and-" I start to tell him but I hear the cabinet door gently close.

I snap my head at Nichol, her tentacles are stretched out to candy bag. I turn my body and put my hands on him hips.

"Nichol!" I shout.

She jumps as her tentacles flow back into her body. Mayhem stops barking and does his business. She tries to put on her cute face to get out of it.

"You two planned this out?! I'm disappointed in you!" I say stepping in front of her.

Smexy looks at her and scolds her with a look, like always.

"Go stand in the corner." He says firmly.

She does and I move the candy bag somewhere else. I hear her crying but we ignore her, only to hear her get louder. Smexy response by keeping Mayhem outside as Andy, while I load the dishwasher.