Returning home

I wake up the next day and see Smexy holding a little pink blanket in his arms while rocking it to sleep while I lay on a bed.

"What should we name her?" He asks looking at me.

"I don't know... what about Nichole?" I say and his smile grows.

He looks down at her and rubs her head.

"Welcome to the world Nichole. I'm going to be your daddy." He says sitting next to me on the bed.

I get a strange sense of seeing this before, somewhere. I shrug it off and rub Nichols cheek. She soon began to cry and Smexy hands her to me.

"Oh honey, you're ok. It's just mommy. You hungry?" I ask her.

I uncover my breast and potion her, she starts to suck and Smexy kisses my head.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Great, still tired though." I say and kiss him.

"Good." He pets my head.

"After this and I get changed why don't we introduce everyone to her?" I ask smiling.

"I think that's a good idea." He says.

He leaves me and Nichol alone to gather everyone in the living room. I watch her and see a birthmark behind her ear. It's just a small dot, I rub it lightly and she opens her eyes. I smile down at her and she pulls away to look at me. I lean down and kiss her forehead gently.

"You're so beautiful. More beautiful then I imagined." I say gently.

Smexy comes in and takes her from me so I can get dressed. While I do Smexy whispers to her about how happy he is to finally meet her and how he will protect her. I finish and try to stand but he picks me up. He carries us downstairs and sets me down on the couch, then Nichol in my arms.

Sally rushes up to us and I lean forward so she can see.

"She has a face!" She yells.

Everyone shushes her and she turns red from embarrassment.

"We don't want her to start crying." I say gently.

"What's her name?" Sally whispers.

"Nichol." I answer.

Everyone gets a chance to hold her and she doesn't stir once, just stars at everyone. Splender starts to cry a little and handed her back to me.

"She's so cute." He sobs out.

"And quite." Jeff says.

"The calm before the storm." I say without think.

Everyone laughs and I kiss her cheek. She lets out a little giggle and I rub our noses together. I hand her to Smexy who is standing next to me.

"Did it hurt?" Toby asks.

"Yea, it felt like my spine was breaking." I say.

"But she pulled through and didn't scream. I was honestly shocked." Smiley says.

"I didn't want to have Smexy kicking the door down." I say to him.