My New Job

I wake up in my bed and find smexy gone. I get out up bed to go downstairs. I hear someone in the kitchen, I also see the three brothers of smexy at my table. I pause and they look at me. I wave a little and peek around the corner to see smexy trying to figure out my stand mixer. I laugh when he puts it on high and white batter splashes on him. He looks at me and I lean against the wall.

"Please continue, you're boing great." I joke and giggle.

"Haha, very funny. Please help me." He asks.

I show him his mistake and he turns on the stove and grabs a pan. While I mix the batter he holds me from behind and kisses my cheek.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask him looking up.

"Great. You?" He gently kisses my lips.

"Great." I add some chocolate chips.

His brother clear his thrust and trendy stood up walking to the other side of the island.

"(Y/N) we have to talk about your job." He says.

"Come on, let her eat first." Smexy says.

"No, I'd rather talk about to now then later. Go ahead." I smile at him.

"Well you will be organizing how many people were killed and what we got from it, that means you will have to keep your doors unlocked from now on and talk to all the proxies, or killers as you called them." He says and watches me Finnish mixing.

I remove the mixing bowl and grab a big spoon and plate. I slowly make the pancakes for us all and smexy sets the table.

"Should I start calling them proxies?" I ask not taking my eyes off the pancakes.

"Yes. It takes a lot of organization and a secret place to hide the documents. Every morning one of us will come to pick it up so we will need to know too." He tells me.

I finish the pancakes and hand him the plate.

"That easy." I answer.

I clear off the island and lift the marble to revel a secret compartment. It's not very deep but big enough to go unnoticed and still hold something. I put it back and ask if everyone has drinks. They say yes.

"That'll do, you do that?" He asks and puts the pancakes on the table.

"Yea, I need more space in here." I grab a coffee mug and make a cup. "Please go ahead." I say.

Everyone starts to eat.

"So you're ok with this?" Smexy asks shocked.

"No, I'm not happy random people will be coming in an out of my house in the night." I say while adding cream and sugar "but if I need to to see you, I will." I sit down, I rub my temples.

"They won't be out to late, 1 or 2. I suggest you sleep in." Slender says taking a bite.

"Will any attempt to attack me?" I ask taking two pancakes.

"No, I won't allow it. And not all will go out at the same time. Normally ten go out at a time." He says.

I ask smexy for the O+ and he hands it to me chuckling. I take a bite and they wait for my answer. I swallow and look at slender.

"As long as there isn't a clown, we are fine." I say taking another bite.

Everyone looks at each other and I choke on my pancake.

"There is one?!" I scream looking at them all.

Smexy pats my hand and says he will be with me the first day.