Wedding.

Smexy looks at me and smiles.

"What?" He asks chuckling a little.

"Nothing." I say holding my hand out across the table.

He grabs my hand gently and rubs my knuckles. We talk a little more is hushed voices and soon find that Nichol had fallen asleep in her high chair. I take my hand back from him to pick up Nichol gently. I cradle her in my arms and kiss her head as light as possible.

"I'll do the dishes" Smexy says pulling me close and smiling at Nichol.

"Thank you." I smile and kiss him.

He leans down to kiss her head and rub it gently at the same time. I take her upstairs and turn around to grind the puppy half way up the staircase.

"Come on Mayhem. You got this." I quietly cheer him on.

He makes it all the way up and wags his tail, happily looking at me with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. I chuckle at the sight and take Nichol to her room. I lay her down and hear mayhem whimper. I shush him and pick him up.

"You're getting big." I say as I scratch his head and kiss him.

He licks my face, I put him back down and he crawls under the crib to curl up. I laugh at the sight, I leave the room and go back downstairs to find the lights dimmed with candles lit all over the living room. The furniture is pushed to the side so the middle of the room is open and clear. I look around and see Smexy stands in front of the fire, starting a flame. I walk up behind him and snake my arms around him to put my hands on his chest. I lay my head on his back as he grabs my hand.

"What's all this?" I ask him.

He turns around but holds my hand gently still. He takes his other hand and pulls me close by the waist. I put my hand on his shoulder, one of his tentacles turn on a slow violin song. I smile at him and we start to slow dance. I rest my head on his chest while he leads us in the dance.

"I thought it be nice to do this." He gently says in a low voice.

I look up at him and smile. I nod, returning my head to his chest. He kisses the top of my head, then resting his head on mine. Before we knew it the song was over and we stopped dancing. Smexy let go of my hand and wrapped his arms around me to hold me close. I holds him back, the feeling of longing and love flooding my sense. I appreciate how he always tries to out do himself and still knows that I love the little things more. I look at his and smile at him, he smiles back while rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"I love it when you're eyes sparkle." He says gently.

I blush and feel my smile grow on my face. I look down while he kisses my head again.

"Why do you always know what to do?" I ask looking at him.

"Because I know you're likes and dislikes." He says.

I rub his cheek gently while he pulls me as close as possibly.

"I've also notice your small things that I like." He says starting to dance with me again.

I giggle.

"Like?" I ask.

"Well, this morning you put your hair half up, you're wearing my favorite perfume, and you act like a dork with Nichol." He says twirling me.

I laugh and come close again.

"Ok, you caught me." I laugh under my breath.

His smile grows on his face while swaying us.

"(Y/N), I know I've put a dent in our relationship." Smexy says stopping suddenly.

I look at him and sigh.