Stalker

I wake up the next morning in our bed. I remember last night and giggle, turning on my side to snuggle closer to Smexy. He wraps his arm around me.

"What's so funny?" He asks in a deep morning voice that's a little raspy.

I look up at him and he returns the gaze.

"Last night was amazing." I say kissing him sweetly.

He chuckles and breaks the kiss to pull me closer. I touch his chin with my fingers tips.

"Again." I say quietly.

He smiles and kisses me again, gently and passionately. I smile into the kiss and he pulls away from the kiss when the door opens suddenly. I squeal and pull the blanket up to cover my exposed chest while Smexy leans over me slightly making me lay flat. He growls towards the door and puts his hand by my shoulder. I peak at the door and see slender.

"OH MY GOD! IM SORRY GUYS!!" He screams running downstairs as fast as possible.

We laugh a little and Smexy looks down at me. I kiss him sweetly.

"Protecting me?" I ask.

"No, I'm just greedy to not let anyone else see you like this." He answers back kissing my forehead.

"Then what's with the tentacles?" I ask giggling and reaching up to rub his neck.

"... with a little of protection." He admits smiling down at me.

I giggle and rub his cheek gently with my thumb. I part my lips a little so the middle is open but not the rest and he leans down, kissing me deeply and passionately. I move my hand under him and onto his back, feeling the tentacles are gone. He moves his hand down from where my shoulder was to hold my back up so I'm against his body. I wrap my other arm around his shoulder. He leans down so now I'm flat against the bed, he starts to get on top of me but I stop him. He breaks the kiss and frowns.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" He asks worried.

"No. We shouldn't when your brother is here. I think it's rather important if he barges in like that." I say.

"I hate it when your right." He says smiling a little.

He starts to get off but I pull him down and kiss him again.

"I'll want it later." I say sweetly.

We get dressed and go downstairs to meet slender.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry." He says when he sees me.

I hold up my hand to tell him to stop.

"I know you didn't see anything so it's fine. I'm just glad Smexy didn't attack you." I say laughing.

I go to make coffee and Smexy walks in. He smiles at me then looks at his brother. I stand next to Smexy and slender clears his throat.

"I have to ask you to something." He says. "Has anything happened since (Y/N)'s episode."

We look at each other and shake our head.

"Good, then (Y/N)-" He says and looks at the counter. "What's that?" He points to my hand.

"Oh, for my birthday (Y/N) got us promise rings with 'I love you' on the inside." He says taking off his and hands it to slender.

"Huh, I never thought I'd say thing, but I think you should keep this one offender." He says looking at the writing.

I blush and look down.

"I plan to." He says putting back on the ring.

"How are the interviews going?" He asks.

"Good. Everyone's been nice, some as nice as they can be." I say thinking of Jeff.

"I assume Jeffries the one your talking about." He chuckles.

I nod and sip my coffee. So he's an asshole to everyone.

"I'm glad to hear that, we think Alexander is stalking you two." He says suddenly.

"What?" I ask.

"Easy babe. Slendy, I've been careful, making sure no one seems to follow us." Smexy says as he grabs my hand.

"Yes but photos showed up in my forest showing you two walking on the sidewalk, going on dates, and doing activities. I saved most of the photos and thought they'd be nice for your home." He says reaching into his coat and pulling out the photos.

I take them and look at them, the first one is of me and Andy smiling at each other while at the dinners window. The next is one me and Andy on the sidewalk. I hand the two to Smexy and he looks at then carefully. I look at the last and see it me only in the cloths shop, I was buying the bra and panties. I sigh and set the photo down.

"I need to see the rest." I say setting down the photo.

"(Y/N), why-" Smexy starts.

"I don't think it's Alexander doing this." I say.

We rush to the mansion and to slender office. He pulls out the rest of the photos, I take them and look down at them. The rest are of me doing normal things but none are of me coming in or out of Smexy's house.

"I know who is doing this." I say.

"What? Who?" Smexy asks.

"My own stalker from my old town. The angles are the same and he even has his reflection in the corner here so I can see his arm with the tattoo of a flower on his elbow." I say pointing it out.

"I'll kill him." Smexy says.

"No you won't, I'll just install a secretary system with face recognition." I say smiling at him.

He hugs me and sighs.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks.

"I haven't heard from this guy in years so I thought he had moved on." I answer hugging him.

"Do you know who he is?" Slender asks.

"No. He would call me and send me photos of his body parts, like a arm or leg. He even somehow got in my old house and took photos of me sleeping." I say and Smexy growls slightly.

I lean up and kiss him telling him to calm down.

"If he's smart he will stay away." I say chuckling.

This gets the brothers to laugh to. Me and Andy walk home and I catch him looking around. We carry on through out our day and towards 1 am while many proxies are coming in and out. I tell Smexy to get it while I interview Toby. I'm in the middle of the interview when Smexy rushes in with a photo. He holds it out to me and closes the curtains. I look at it and see it's me and Andy walking into his house. I rush out and close all the curtains and lock the doors. I finish Toby's interview and we talk about what to do.

"We can't do anything babe." I say as I take off my shirt.

"Why not?!" Smexy yells at me from the bed.

He's sitting on the edge and slowly stripping himself.

"Because he never leaves anything behind but these photos, they are always whipped clean." I say back and take off my pants.

"Stop being so calm." He says.

"I'll install the security system tomorrow and we have Bella to know if someone's in the house, if he comes in you can kill him." I say while getting on my knees on the floor in front of him.

"Ok." He says rubbing my face.

"Let's just go to bed and get the night over with." I kiss his hand and he pulls me on his lap.

"I love you." He says and kisses me.

"I love you to." I rub his cheek.

We climb in bed and take off the remaining of our cloths, falling asleep in each others arms.