The Circle

I wake up the next morning and feel smexy under my head that's on his chest and my hand that's on his belly. I open my eyes and the sun shines right in them. I groan a little and move my head up a little. I move my leg on him. He moves his hand on my knee and moves his head to my side. I look up and watch him sleep. After a few seconds I kiss his lips gently and he flips up over so he's on top. I gasp and giggle.

"Good morning beautiful." He kisses my neck.

"Mmm. Good morning handsome." I bite his neck and he chuckles.

"If you keep doing things like this I'll have to punish you." He says into my ear and nibbles it.

"Hmmm." I bite his neck again then kiss it.

He chuckles and kisses down my neck and chest. He lips between my legs and I rise them up, making a tent. This is when I get a good look at his back.

"Oh my god babe." I gently touch it and he looks up.

"What?" He asks frowning the area where his eyebrows would be.

"I scratched you so hard." I say and look at him "did I hurt you? Are you ok?" I ask worried.

He laughs.

"I should be asking you that." He kisses my cheek and I blush.

"It does hurt a little down there." I admit.

"Then I'll take a rain check on this." He smiles and kisses me.

I kiss him back and we climb out of bed. He puts on his boxers and pajama pants. I put on one of his shirts with my panties. I turn around and see his strong back with the scratches. I feel bad but pleased I caused them. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around him, kissing his back. He looks over his shoulder and smiles at me. I smile back and tell him I'll meet him downstairs. I walk down the stairs and walk into the kitchen to see the pale head and in a black tuxedo, His back to to me. He hasn't noticed me so I slowly back up. I back up into someone. They pick my up by my ribs and I scream in pain. I open my eyes and see this one has a face but it's eyes are red and it's mouth looks like it was torn open to revel the sharp teeth behind the flesh. I hear smexy yell out my name as the one holding me screams at me.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!" He screams.

"Let me go!" I kick him in the face and he drops me. I run to the stairs and smexy stops me. He holds me for a second and sees whose there. He moves me to his back , he talks to the one who was holding me and his voice has schanged, its demonic. I hide my face in his back, my hand is a fist also placed against his back. I whiz in pain and grab my lower ribs, I tear up from the pain. I open my eyes and see a black tentacles slowly wrapping my legs but not touching them. I quickly move my hands down to remove them but before I could they tighten around me and make me fall.

"Smexy!!" I scream.

I get lifted in the air again but upside down. I'm facing the guy in the tux. His mouths flesh looks torn also and revels sharp teeth, he doesn't have eyes like smexy. Black liquid slowly flows out. I can't hit him because I hold the shirt up.

"PUT HER DOWN SLENDER!!!" Smexy yells.

"SHE CANT LIVE KNOWING!!!" Slender yells back.

I take the chance and separate my legs to get the tentacles off of me. I fall and hit my head. I black out.

I wake up and see I'm in a room but not smexy's or mine. I sit up and see the doctor who looked at Bella is in here.

"Finally awake?" He asks.

"Where am I?" I ask and rub my head.

"A room. You don't have anything serious but why do you have a scare on your side." He asks.